Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Warriors knew that they needed Kawhi out to stand a chance, and low and behold, it happens.

Even with Kawhi the Spurs weren't winning more than 2 games imho ... without him it's a 4-5 game series. There is just a massive talent gap between the Warriors and every other team in the West ...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kawhi got hurt and Warriors have completely taken over

Not only that but there goes the 1 and only chance to stop the Warriors from getting to the NBA Finals. To set up the boring and highly predictable Warriors vs Lebron Team match up that everyone could have called before the season started.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

It's definitely looking like we'll see that again (in the East, the Wiz and Celts haven't really had the Cavs' number, and especially won't after their grueling series compared to the Cavs' cakewalk).

I was rooting for the Spurs because I have such respect for Pop and the organization, but the Durant Superteam is well on its way now.

For the Finals, I'm hoping for another Cavs upset, but for as well as LeBron has been playing lately, the Warriors simply have too many weapons. I mean, c'mon. Durant/Curry/Klay/Green vs LeBron/Kyrie/Love and...and. It was hard enough for the Cavs to beat the Warriors last year, and that was before Durant arrived on the Warriors.

So yeah Warriors win the title like everyone expected, barring some kind of catastrophic injury or suspension.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Celts/Wiz was close most of the way, but Celts are starting to leave the Wiz in the dust. They are completely out-hustling Washington, and they are spacing great on offense to get open looks on the perimeter...Wiz can't catch up on rotations.

One thing I will always credit the current Celtics unit for...is they are feisty. There are teams that look better on paper and are seemingly more talented, but the Celtics have huge heart.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Kelly Olynyk! When did he become such a potent offensive threat? He is going absolutely crazy! This is wild!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

One thing I will always credit the current Celtics unit for...is they are feisty. There are teams that look better on paper and are seemingly more talented, but the Celtics have huge heart.

Spot-on ... those boys in Boston get after it ... but ... Cavs in 5 imho.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So let's skip ahead a bit. Who does everyone have? Warriors or Cavs?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

LeBron is a train, and he's running over the Celtics like they are railroad tracks.

I definitely want the Cavs to win, but the Warriors are so deep. I still think they will win it all. LeBron will get his, but the Cavs won't be able to stop the Warriors from scoring.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Kevin Love and Tristan Thompson are also killing Boston on both ends. Celtics match up horribly with the Cavs, which is why the Cavs won the season series rather easily.

My calls of possible sweeps in the ECF and WCF aren't looking so crazy anymore.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So let's skip ahead a bit. Who does everyone have? Warriors or Cavs?

Tough call ... and I want the Cavs to beat the Warriors so bad that it clouds my judgment ... my heart says Cavs in 6 but my head says Warriors in 7 (maybe less) ... no matter what though, LeBron should be winning his 6th Finals MVP and he may end the year with just 3 which is absurd ...

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast