Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

There are also some that do kill themselves or others ...

So do people without CTE. So I honestly don't care whether he had CTE or not, he's still a murderer.
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So do people without CTE. So I honestly don't care whether he had CTE or not, he's still a murderer.

Not all murderers are equal ... and ... if CTE "caused" him to flip-out, that is a big deal ...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

Not all murderers are equal ... and ... if CTE "caused" him to flip-out, that is a big deal ...

Wasn't he doing bad things during his time in college too?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Wasn't he doing bad things during his time in college too?

He could have got CTE playing pop warner ...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

He could have got CTE playing pop warner ...

Possibly but I definitely think you are giving the benefit of the doubt.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Possibly but I definitely think you are giving the benefit of the doubt.

I just don't want to judge someone unrighteously ... and the CTE thing is real and apparently happens at a young age ... I also don't believe in "monsters" ... people are people whether their name is Aaron, O.J., Adolph, Idi or whatever ...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

I just don't want to judge someone unrighteously ... and the CTE thing is real and apparently happens at a young age ... I also don't believe in "monsters" ... people are people whether their name is Aaron, O.J., Adolph, Idi or whatever ...

I don't think you are judging someone who has done terrible things and is serving a lifelong sentence for those actions. To each their own I guess though.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I don't think you are judging someone who has done terrible things and is serving a lifelong sentence for those actions. To each their own I guess though.

I'm just saying I can't righteously judge a person if I haven't walked in that person's shoes and I've never had a concussion let alone CTE, so for all I know Hernandez's behavior could be directly tied to CTE and if that is true, how do I know I wouldn't also commit heinous crimes if I had CTE? I mean, didn't Mike Webster like chew off his own fingers or something due to CTE and before that he was known to be a great family man? I'm just saying this CTE thing could be extremely serious but because it's relatively "new", people just ignore it and would rather say Hernandez is some sort of "monster" ... and again I don't believe any human being is a "monster", I don't care who they are.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates
    See shortprinted's Items on eBay Instagram:

I'm just saying I can't righteously judge a person if I haven't walked in that person's shoes and I've never had a concussion let alone CTE, so for all I know Hernandez's behavior could be directly tied to CTE and if that is true, how do I know I wouldn't also commit heinous crimes if I had CTE? I mean, didn't Mike Webster like chew off his own fingers or something due to CTE and before that he was known to be a great family man? I'm just saying this CTE thing could be extremely serious but because it's relatively "new", people just ignore it and would rather say Hernandez is some sort of "monster" ... and again I don't believe any human being is a "monster", I don't care who they are.

Don't you think that if someone had CTE symptoms, was a millionaire football player, and was on trial for murder and facing life in prison that him or his lawyer and doctors would have brought it up?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Don't you think that if someone had CTE symptoms, was a millionaire football player, and was on trial for murder and facing life in prison that him or his lawyer and doctors would have brought it up?

No, as CTE can NOT be verified until AFTER one dies and their brain is examined, so if Hernandez's attorney would have even tried to mention it in his trial, the judged would have shot him down and instructed the jury to disregard such a statement.

There is hope that CTE will be able to be detected in living individuals by 2021, but right now, it can only be found in the deceased:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.2519688

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast