Any Rcs, Inserts or Parallels #ed /100 or less.. Buying or Trading!

I am looking to buy or trade for any Baseball, Basketball or Football cards you have that are #ed /100 or less. I will buy for 85-90% off book value per card. I dont mind if you have 1 or 50 i would like to get as many of them as possible. My Goal is to reach 10,000 bv by 2007. Please let me know what you have and if your looking to trade what you collect and i will let you know what i have to offer you for them. Thanks Alot.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    would you mind clarifying that you are paying essentially 10-15% of book value? is that correct?

thanks,
    Ryan

rhynomurf: Your right. Im paying 10-15%. please let me know if you have have anything to sell. Thanks Alot.

Are you able to buy 10,000 all in one shot? If so, do you need a list or just BV?

justandersplease: I am not looking to buy all 10000 in one shot. I am just looking to get what i can but im trying to reach 10000 bv in total cards by the end of the year. that is my goal to try to reach. I am just taking what ever people have for me. Please let me know if you have any and i will buy or trade for them as well. Thanks Alot.

hey i have tonnnns of paralells #d to 100 or less..if you look on this page theres a list: https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=235116

i could use ur andruw jones patch lmk how many of those paralells you want for it
    (alot)
    Last edited by nt4275; 09-04-2006 at 02:15 PM.

nt4275: I sent you a pm. I need a lot of the ones you have. I dont have the andruw patch anymore though. Please let me know if you can take something else from my list fo rthem. I have a couple chipper jones jerseys incoming. Thanks Alot.