Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country

Card Shops in Vancouver

Hey everyone, hope the weekend is going great. Just wondering if any of you have any recommendations for card shops in Vancouver. I am heading there is a few weeks for work and might kill an hour of free time making a visit to a card shop or two.

Look forward to hearing what some of you recommend.

Coach

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Chicago Cubs Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @@BartenderRon47 COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Hey everyone, hope the weekend is going great. Just wondering if any of you have any recommendations for card shops in Vancouver. I am heading there is a few weeks for work and might kill an hour of free time making a visit to a card shop or two.

Look forward to hearing what some of you recommend.

Coach

Back when I worked in Burnaby, I made a habit of going to Collector's Den in Metro town Mall. Daryl is a great guy to deal with, but they've expanded quite a bit, so he's not normally around. They've also got a sister store in Richmond, run by his brother Larry ( for those of you old enough, insert NEWHEART joke here!)
    Past Time Sports and Games used to be in Langley, but I think they've moved to Surrey recently ( Central City Mall?) Kenny is a pretty good guy to deal with as well.
    Jay at Game Bit in Mission ( my LCS!) Is a pretty knowledgeable fella, and a blast to talk to! Not an overly huge selection, but again, a great guy to deal with. He's usually off Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, but his MRS. is also pretty cool! Bit of a drive from Vancouver though, so you'd want to make a day of it!
    Always looking for Senators cards! Must be a draft pick, or the card is identifiable as a Senators card before I want it!
    Until further notice, I ship on Mondays. Only day off, so only chance to get to the Post Office.
    Hidden Content

BANNED

Country

Thanks for the recommendations I went to Collectors Den and Darryl was there. Great guy as you said.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Wally's Sports Cards at 2646 East Hastings is my new go-to since OT Sports Derek closed up shop.....