Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Keep Ovie but strip his "C", he's obviously not suited to lead or to handle the pressure. Take the pressure away and he'll be fine as a contributor.

Keep Backstrom, keep Kuznetsov, try to resign Oshie. Resign maybe Alzner or whichever free agent D they value most, then let everyone else walk and build again from there.

I agree. Keep Oshie for sure. He is a hell of a player. I don't know what they have in their farm system, Jakub Vrana I think might be one. Maybe restructure a little I don't really don't think a rebuild is necessary. They were a couple missed chances away form moving on. They dominated play most of the series. Someone has to win and someone has lose. I love this rivalry and I hope it happens again next year.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roy.the.greatest's Items on eBay

One of the most obvious fact in the hobby at the Toronto Expo : Ovechkin cards are impossible to sell or trade, no hobby love, no value in 2017.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tell me about it, i cant get rid of my Ovechkin cards unless i give them away!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Tell me about it, i cant get rid of my Ovechkin cards unless i give them away!!

To be fair, that may just be because you've made inflammatory comments towards half of the members of this board in the playoff threads. It may have nothing to do with Ovi at all. Food for thought.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314