Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Washington Capitals Washington Capitals Washington Capitals
    See capsfan30's Items on eBay

Glad to see that it's cool to bump a goalie as long as he has half a second to "reposition" himself, and not even be able to move to the top of his crease because an opponents' foot is in it, and have it be a good goal.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Glad to see that it's cool to bump a goalie as long as he has half a second to "reposition" himself, and not even be able to move to the top of his crease because an opponents' foot is in it, and have it be a good goal.

Hey they let the Rangers drag Carey Price halfway to the concession stands earlier this year and it counted. LOL
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Washington Capitals Washington Capitals Washington Capitals
    See capsfan30's Items on eBay

Hey they let the Rangers drag Carey Price halfway to the concession stands earlier this year and it counted. LOL

They also let Frederik Andersen give a Capital a big 'ole hug around the legs so that he couldn't move and wash a goal out, so who knows what is and isn't goalie interference anymore? Definitely not the refs, that's for sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Well then you still need 3 goals cause then its only 5-2 :)

Not to mention a helmetless Ovy destroying Fleury late in game 1. That's okay right?
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country

I guess when you know you cant win you take a cheap shot at the other teams best player. That was a cheap shot on Crosby & if you ask me i think when the Caps had they're closed door meeting something like that was planned. They, for the first time all playoffs dressed 7 defenceman like they knew..What can you expect from a Gutless, heartless team. The play was over, there was no need for Niskanen to cross check Crosby to the head while he was on the ice. Totally gutless!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow!! The cheating losers finally win a game!!! Who says cheaters never prosper? I hate Washington but after that Crosby incident i now dispise everything about this cheap shot team..
    Another great game by Fleury & congrats to the Pens for rallying late with 2 goals with under 2 minutes left. Go Pens Go!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I didn't think the Niskanen play was that bad. To me, it looked like he just braced himself for contact because a player was coming at him. Had Sid not slid headfirst, nothing would have come of it. It doesn't excuse the play, but I don't see it as worthy of a major penalty or a suspension.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

Ovechkin was the guy who was swinging his stick and hit Sidney Crosby not once but twice, the second was the hit to the head which cause the whole issue.

Lets just hope that Sidney is ok, and can return to the series to finish what he started, to win the series and another cup.

GO PENS GO!!!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Crazy finish to the game for sure. Hoping the Pens can take a 3-1 series lead next game!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, i didnt see what Ovechkin did til later on when they slowed it down in the highlights, either way, a gutless move to target a player who has concussion issues & aim for his head. Niskanen did more than brace himself for the impact too. If thats all you think he did then i suggest you look at the replay again. I dont see how a cross check to the head is a way to brace yourself. I wish Pittsburgh still had some tough guys & take some runs at Washingtons star players, the Leafs could lend the Kadri.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast