Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Getting Out Of Baseball Collecting...Trading All Baseball For Football Star RC's

Trading baseball cards for football star rc's. Looking for any star football Rc's from 1980 to 2006. Let me know what you need. I have baseball cards from 1980 to 2005. I'll trade team lots, or if you want cards of your favorite player I can throw a lot of cards together for you. I also have a whole book of baseball Hall of Fame Players I would be interested in trading. I can trade the whole book or you can let me know who you want.
    Zak

Here are the HOF Baseball cards I have. (Player Name/Quanity of Cards I Own)
    Ozzie Smith 55
    Cal Ripken Jr. 47
    Eddie Murray 29
    Gary Carter 41
    Paul Molitor 50
    Robin Yount 36
    Carlton Fisk 39
    Ken Griffey Jr. 26
    Rickey Henderson 30
    Ryne Sandberg 54
    Dennis Eckersley 35
    Edgar Martinez 35
    Wade Boggs 38
    Roger Clemens 31
    Andre Dawson 11
    Mike Schmidt 11
    Bruce Sutter 1
    George Brett 35
    Kirby Puckett 29
    Dave Winfield 33
    Greg Maddux 40
    Tony Gwynn 52
    Randy Johnson 31
    Don Sutton 3
    Reggie Jackson 4
    Last edited by Corvette85; 09-03-2006 at 10:01 PM.

I have tons of 2006 RCs. I might be interested in your whole collection. lmk

Hallsgator-What RC's do you have from 2006? What would you be interested in? Base, star lots, or set fillers?

GrandSalami-I know I don't have many of those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvette85
    Hallsgator-What RC's do you have from 2006? What would you be interested in? Base, star lots, or set fillers?

GrandSalami-I know I don't have many of those guys.
    But ANY you have I need!!! I have some football RCs to trade.

Hallsgator-I am also interested in your Jason Botts RC Auto on your photo page.

OK, I have pretty much all the 06 RCs. I would be interested in taking it all, if you want to do that. Other than that, I like that HOF book. Also intersted in your star cards. What kinds of set fillers do you have from 2003-2005?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast