Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Cool Check my bucket most everything FS/FT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna leave for college and most likely wont have much money or time to spend for this hobby, so i wanna trade or sell for the last time. Check my bucket if you like anything, make an offer plz, the 49ers stuff are part of my pc so it will be hard to get, and i got a bunch of rc just ask who you need, also i busted a box of 06 topps chrome and got a brian calhoun redemption card for an auto. I like the 49ers, duh, and i like sean taylor, larry fitzgerald, barry bonds rcs and manny ramirez rcs, and 05 and 06 draft class. Its been fun, and ill be back collecting in about 4 years, lol. only 2 more weeks left in hawaii :(

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    I like these...I can only trade right now though.

Aex Smith / Steve Young Generations dual jsy
    Eli Manning Sundays Best jsy
    Gore Rookie gems X's jsy
    Gore Bowmans Best jsy
    Manning A Smith cut from same cloth dual jsy
    Vincent Jackson Bowmans Best jsy

kobe - saw nothing i could use thanks though
    joker - didnt see anything i needed
    steven - what do you got for it

Want the Calhoun Redemption and the Erasmus James AUTO. Check my tradelist. Also have a Vernon Davis Press Pass GU Jsy.

i like your ronnie brown gu, do you have a scan of the davis and brown gu.

Quote Originally Posted by greyfox1025
    i like your ronnie brown gu, do you have a scan of the davis and brown gu.
    Just traded my Ronnie. Dont have scans. What do you need for the Calhoun. I dont want the James. LMK

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast