Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - Leafsman will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

Testing the waters: 2015-16 UD Black Pride of a Nation Spectrum #PNJK John Klingberg 5/5

Hi everyone.

My collection consists of BGS 9.5 graded and ungraded rookie cards of current/former star players and hall of fame members, and a side project of autographed jersey cards for each of said players.

My rookie card PC is organized in alphabetical order by city (Boston, Dallas, Winnipeg, etc) and by player surname within that group.

My autographed jersey card collection is organized the same way, with a sub-album for international cards (Canada, Sweden, Russia, etc.).

The key rule with my autographed jersey card collection is that the jersey piece MUST MATCH the uniform the player is pictured in. There is nothing worse than seeing a card of, say, Tyler Seguin pictured in a Dallas Stars uniform and the jersey piece from Boston.

I have a beautiful short-printed card that does not fit my collection.

2015-16 UD Black Pride of a Nation Spectrum #PNJK John Klingberg 5/5
    SWE - Klingberg Pride of a Nation.jpg

The marks you see on the scan are tape residue or something on the scanner at the time of scanning. I will double-check this weekend to make sure. As you can see, he is pictured with the Dallas Stars, but the Swedish flag patch befuddles me...do I list it as a Dallas card and put it with the regular NHL autographed jerseys, or put it with the international ones because of the Swedish flag? I am offering this one for trade or sale now. Perhaps I can trade it for another autographed jersey card or two, or sell it and used the money to buy something from my wantlist.

Thoughts and offers welcome!
    Last edited by Leafsman; 07-19-2017 at 02:59 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

Anyone?