Anyone Need Some Cowboys Autos?

Hey guys,

Hope you all are having a great holiday today. I am looking to trade the following Cowboys autos:

03 Bowman Chrome Jason Witten Auto'd Rc
    04 Legends Mel Renfro Auto (HOFer)
    06 threads Skyler Green Rc Auto
    04 Greats of the game Drew Pearson Auto

I would love to get a Michael Irvin auto in return, but am fairly open to offers. Reply and see what we can do. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Daren

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    I could really use this one (set need) please LMK if we can work something out for it. Unfortunately I can't buy right now either. Thanks !

05 Legends Mel Renfro Auto (HOFer)

Under 06 cards on your site you have listed Tony Dorsett Passing the torch. Is that the auto or insert? LMK buddy.

Thanks,

Daren

There was a mistake in the listing of the Renfro. The card is an 04 and not an 05. I have edited the post to correct the mistake. Sorry for the confusion.

Daren

Quote Originally Posted by ballcardfreak
    Under 06 cards on your site you have listed Tony Dorsett Passing the torch. Is that the auto or insert? LMK buddy.

Thanks,

Daren

I wish it was the auto, but it's just the insert.

ha ha I hear ya there. You did see where I mislisted the Renfro correct? It is an 04 not an 05. I know you can't use it for your set, but do you still have interest in the card? LMK buddy.

Thanks,

Daren

Yep it is still my set need. This is a make shift set and I need a Renfro auto it doesn't matter what the card is.