Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: adding new cards to my buckett

     
  1. #1

    adding new cards to my buckett

    I will be adding new cards to my buckett all day today so just lmk if you see anything that you like thanks

    chris
    I will trade by bv or sv as long as I like what I'm getting

    Flickr

    Hidden Content

  2. #2
    hey i liek the jose reyes patch
    the roy holladay bowman chrome rc
    the dwight howard rc jersey
    and teh roger maris yogi dual lmk heres my site
    http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i91/codster48/

  3. #3
    I could use your A-rod jersey. LMK if you like anything on my site.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecycle
    I could use your A-rod jersey. LMK if you like anything on my site.
    i like your duke snider gu

    ted williams gu

    fisk auto


    look at my www lmk if you see anything else and what is the treasure trooper you can pm me the info if you want thanks

    chris
    I will trade by bv or sv as long as I like what I'm getting

    Flickr

    Hidden Content

  5. #5
    I don't see anything else, sorry. We could do the A-Rod for the Snider. LMK what you think.

    You have a PM.

    -Ricky

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by kg21
    hey i liek the jose reyes patch
    the roy holladay bowman chrome rc
    the dwight howard rc jersey
    and teh roger maris yogi dual lmk heres my site
    http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i91/codster48/
    hear is what i liked lmk thanks

    chris

    marvin williams rc auto gu

    mj gu jsy

    luke jackson patch card

    josh smith / josh childress dual


    lmk if we can work anything out thanks

    chris
    I will trade by bv or sv as long as I like what I'm getting

    Flickr

    Hidden Content

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecycle
    I don't see anything else, sorry. We could do the A-Rod for the Snider. LMK what you think.

    You have a PM.

    -Ricky

    chees that works for me you want to set it up lmk thanks

    chris
    I will trade by bv or sv as long as I like what I'm getting

    Flickr

    Hidden Content

  8. #8
    Trade is posted as per our PMs. Thanks for the trade. :)

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by nt4275
    also like reyes patch

    i like your lendale whit gu lmk if we can work anything out thanks

    chris
    I will trade by bv or sv as long as I like what I'm getting

    Flickr

    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •