Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ex-NFL WR Michael Jackson dies in motorcycle accident age 48

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...cycle-accident

Former NFL wide receiver Michael Jackson died in a motorcycle accident Friday in his hometown of Tangipahoa, Louisiana, according to police.

Jackson, who played for the Cleveland Browns and Baltimore Ravens, was 48.

Jackson's motorcycle was traveling "at a high rate of speed" around 1 a.m. Friday when it crashed into a car that was backing out of a parking space and into both lanes of the highway, police said.

Jackson struck the driver's side door, and both Jackson and the driver were killed, according to police.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

I used to ride one, 2x a woman tried to kill me when they hit me, the 2nd time she got me nearly headon and I went flying and just missed snapping my neck on the curb. But she did break my right leg and left hip so I didn't walk for 3 months. The 3rd time I was on my bike and crossing the sidewalk and a van did a California stop, not comp. stopping and going, and she didn't even see me cause I was looking at her and she was looking left for traffic, thankfully I went flying forward cause she ran the bike completely over b4 stopping. Just wasn't my time yet

RIP Michael