Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: What a bunch of BS

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (2119)
    Country
    See dpcampsportscards's Items on eBay

What a bunch of BS

I'm not sure what forum to post this in but thought I would try here-Just received a trade in the mail today as I was about to open it-I noticed it's the same mailer I sent there cards in I then go and check when my cards were mailed and of course my end was mailed out the exact same day they received there end-The funny thing is they tried to cover it up so I won't notice and they failed..how do I know this because my hand writing is on the mailer-There was no communication on when they were going to send..my question is why did I have to wait a week I'm not a must send first trader -I guess there is nothing I can do probably will bite my tongue-i could send them a message but I'm afraid I'll go off on that member and it will make things worse-Maybe the member who traded with me sees this and you know who you are..please PM me and explain to me why I had to wait a week for you send my end out and why you mailed out in the same mailer and why I wasn't notified prior..and I am sure it has been done to other members.....thanks for letting me rant

Best,
    David

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

maybe he had some issues, i personally think you are blowing it out of proportion. You received your cards that were promised, that should be the end of it.
    you answered your own question in your rants, you didnt communicate with him. so with that you shouldnt have expected a quicker or later than normal ship time. three days is the "guideline" on here, however i know i personally have shipped later, and have received items later than 3 days. really no big deal as long as you get your cards.

I personally reuse bubble mailers, if i dont have to buy them i wont. I know one of the mailers i used recently had been reused at least 4 times because of the addresses that were covered up lol
    Last edited by stlcardinalsfan; 05-16-2017 at 08:25 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Raptors
    See alexmovel's Items on eBay

It's happened to me and I've likely done it too, just sometimes life gets in the way, I try to let the other party know that it'll be late though. My experience is different though as I am a foreign trader and people expect there to be delays with our deals.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Toronto Raptors Cards and Michael Jordan

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Texas Rangers

It's happened to me as well & like you I don't understand a fellow trader waits to send upon reception of their end. I mean I don't mind too much waiting for my end but what really hate is their lack of communications relaying their reasoning behind their waiting to send. I understand work, limited time &/or some other reason but communicating that would really be appreciated.

BTW I get mine out the next day or tell my partner that it'll be within the next 48 hours. I also like to update the TM with my ship dates & DC#s.