Thread: Greetings Everybody!

Greetings Everybody!

Hey guys and gals! I just registered to this forum and it looks great! This is my very first sports cards forum I've signed up to in my life. :)

As a kid and teenager, I used to collect basketball cards back in the early to mid 90's but stopped ever since. I recently did some cleaning through some storage and came across all my old cards, and I'm starting to get that itch again! lol

Tommy

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Tommy- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Tommy- Welcome to SCF!
    Hidden Content
    Baseball: Arenado, Betts, Blackmon, Boegarts, Bumgarner, Correa, Lindor, Machado Football: Antonio Bryant, Big Ben, Baker Mayfield, Derek Carr, Amari Cooper, Corey Davis, Khalil Mack, Jabril Peppers Hockey: B. Burns, Doughty, Ry Hartman, R. Josi, Landeskog, Mackinnon, Ryan O'Reilly Twitter: @joecham

Welcome to SCF, Tommy !
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Welcome Tommy to SCF and make sure to check the site out!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

welcome to SCF - if I can offer you advice as someone that got that itch 10+ years ago, find what you love!
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Welcome to SCF Tommy, have fun here and welcome back to the hobby!