Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My base for your base!!!!

My base for your base!!!!

I have too much base! Looking to build up teams that you need for the teams or sinlges I need LET ME KNOW WHAT TEAM U NEED!

Heres what I need(base)
    LA Lakers
    Golden State Warriors
    Ike Diogu singles
    Miami Heat

LMK thanks

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    check my site i have plenty you can use

i am willing to trade for the following
    iverson
    jordan
    bryant
    barkley

hey, I have a ike diogu ultimate collection auto- BV $15. do you have any baseball or football game used or autos to trade for it? lmk or would you buy? lmk

Hows the piston lot coming along? Still interested in the trade offer for the Ike Diogu's?

iverson--I dont have much of what u want b/c I need the superstars u want also.

YAO--Ive been meaning to get back at you. I formed a lot of 35 base of current pistons inlcuding a richard hamilton luxury box parellel. I thought I would have more but the ones I have are no longer on the team. LMK what we can do
    Last edited by 7772Justin3777; 09-04-2006 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by renidadawg
    hey, I have a ike diogu ultimate collection auto- BV $15. do you have any baseball or football game used or autos to trade for it? lmk or would you buy? lmk

Hey I have a ryan Harvey bowman signs of the furute rc auto that I could give for the Ike Diogu auto

Justin-LMK what if any you have of these guys for trade and i will trade in your favor..
    Kobe
    Jordan
    Lebron
    Wade
    Carmelo

Quote Originally Posted by renidadawg
    don't know who that is. sorry. anything else? or would you buy?

I also have Alfonso Soriano two colored jersey hot prostpects card. I wouldnt buy for that right now. LMK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast