Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Slow Mail Delivery from Eastern Canada?

Hey all, was chatting with @notoriousrob101 last night about this and it seems we've both had some issues with Canada Post (shocker!) of late.

I've got two deals with folks from Eastern Canada that are around a month in now, and still haven't received cards. One is from a super-reputable person whose integrity is definite, so I know the card has been shipped from her.

I also had a deal recently completed similar situation that it took a month to arrive, again from a very reputable person.

Anybody else in Western Canada experiencing slow delivery on deals that should really only be taking a week to close?
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!
    Being from Nova Scotia myself, I found alot of people used to get upset with things I'd mail out and yes, they'd take awhile to arrive, it was kinda painful with Ebay, I'd get slagged on feedback for delivery times even though I'd have tracking numbers to prove when I mailed and where things were at all times.....I contacted Ebay about it but I might as well ran my head into a wall. They did nothing, irritating really.....I will say I have enjoyed how fast the USPS moves stuff along......will be painful to return to slow wagontrain mail....lol
    Working on a Jonathan Drouin collection with other Halifax Mooseheads from the Memorial Cup winning squad and guys since as a secondary PC (Hischier, Groulx,Durandeau, Crossley, Veleno from the Sea Dogs)...will trade anything else I get for them. Please reply once we've started a dialog, even if the trade doesn't work out, it's simple courtesy

I have always experienced some sort of lag when shipping to anywhere east of Quebec. It is the same thing for receiving now that I have moved back here, whether it is SCF, eBay, Amazon, regular mail, always a delay. I've always figured it is the sorting facilties in Quebec where it gets tied up. I had one package with tracking get held up there for almost 5 full days, and it was scanned 8 or nine times after it entered the facility and before it was scanned as departed.
    Collecting Players from Newfoundland & Labrador, NHL, WHA, AHL, Junior, & Euro Leagues. Also collecting 90-91 UD buybacks, & tributes.
    Bucket: Emptied out as Photobucket are money grubbers with ridiculous rates any professional company would find outrageous, let alone private users.

yeah canadapost can be confusing at the best of times eh!!!

I mailed out a card to paris, ont and it arrived to oterh trader in 3 days time
    I am still waiting for the card he sent me, almost 3 weeks now.
    Hidden Content
    tradepage/photobucket
    Hidden Content

"I also Trade based on BV, Not SV so dont quote me Ebay Sales"

Mail in Canada is slow everywhere. Should call it SNAIL MAIL
    Check out my trade thread here: Hidden Content

Being from Nova Scotia, I have found lately that mail has been going out quicker lately... though it has to go through the local PO, than the regional PO than to Halifax... which is 2-3 days before it even leaves the province...

Yup same situation for me! My cards coming from the US from a user on here. Its been in my area for 4 days now waiting at the sorting facility -_-

Pretty brutal. I got a message from the guy I dealt with three weeks back. He got his card within a week of our deal being made on May 8th. Me, I got nothin'.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

Not from eastern Canada, it's from the US, but I ordered something over a month ago and it still hasn't arrived. Hopefully soon.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Same here. Looks like The tracking system is having some update issues. I received one card from ebay last friday but the tracking still say that the card is stuck in the customs. Another card is in missisauga since may 22th...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast