Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I Need To Make Some Room...come In!!!

hEY EVERYONE I AM LOOKING TO MAKE SOME ROOM IN MY COLLECTION SO I AM GONNA TRY SOMETHING I AM GOING TO LET YOU TELL ME A TEAM AND I WILL PUT TOGETHER A BIG BOX FULL OF STUFF OF THEM AND IN THE BOXES THERE WILL BE THINGS SUCH AS STARTING LINE-UPS IN THERE ORIGINAL BOXES GAME USED AUTOS INSERTS ROOKIES STARS # YOU NAME IT IF I HAVE IT OF THE TEAM YOU WANT IT IWLL GO IN THE BOX AND WHAT DO I GET IN RETURN ALL I ASK FOR IS A COUPLE OF GAME USED OR AUTOS IN RETURN YOU PICK WHAT YOU SEND ME IF YOU HAVE SOME CARDS THAT YOU JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT I WILL TAKE THEM AND SEND YOU A BIG BOX FULL OF STUFF YOU JUST TELL ME WHAT TEAM YOU WANT...I HAVE ALL TEAMS EXCEPT THE TEXANS LET ME KNOW THAKS GUYS

NOT A DAY GOES BY I DO NOT THINK ABOUT YOU KNOWING YOUR IN HEAVEN WAITING FOR ME~TO MY SON KORDAI WHO PASSED AWAY 7/08/06

Need the Bengals and the Vikings...lmk
    NO MORE INTERNATIONAL TRADING!
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !!!!
    MY WANTLIST!! Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Dillywill
    The Lions Lmk!!
    hey there please email me at kordaisdad@hotmail.com i can get you lions thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cardlover2006
    Need the Bengals and the Vikings...lmk
    i can get you the bengals and the lions let me know if you rinterested please email me at kordaisdad@hotmail.com

i had the first person today receive there box and they were very very very happy

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward
    i need the packers. email sent
    ygm back let me know

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward
    you looking for any sport gu/auto?
    i only collect football

did you email me cause i'm getting nothing. do you want to PM me instead?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast