Untimely Redemption Issue - Card Not Produced

With the Nashville Predators in the Stanley Cup Finals I decided to check my redemption list from Upper Deck, and found the following.

Capturearvid.JPG

Talk about your all time bad timing! Kid had a great season as well... not sure what to ask for.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Best part is, they will exchange with with SIMILAR BV instead of actual cash value. In all honesty, it would prob take Beckett 6+ months of him going strong before he saw up arrows.

Good luck getting something fair.
    *** Main PCs - Luongo / Mrazek / Fleury***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Traders - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

Dang, that's a bummer. Hoping you get something fair for these. Let us know what happens !
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

They will also exchange all 3 cards for 1 card of combined value sometimes if you talk to them about it.
    PCs: Brian Elliott, Alex Pietrangelo, Vladimir Tarasenko, Colton Parayko

Currently Looking for 2006-07 ITG Making the Bigs Mike Glumac Gold and Silver Jersey Cards and The Cup Mike Glumac Printing Plates.

That's unfortunate. Having a stellar year too...
    Collecting higher end NHL RCs - Bo Horvat / Nikolaj Ehlers / Thatcher Demko / Brock Boeser
    Collecting higher end NFL RCs - Chris Carson / Russell Wilson

Hidden Content

Give them a call and they may be able to arrange something for you. I saw on HI earlier today that someone got one of his SPGU RC's as a QC "bonus" card so perhaps they do have some of his unsigned items on hand.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

That sucks man... Happened to me once. I was waiting on a stamkos patch auto and before I knew it I had a derek roy patch in my mailbox......... I was pissed

That stinks, I collect Ultimate rookies from every year and I've got an unredeemed one that I planned on inputting into the system this week.

If not for these darned ethics, I'd throw it on Ebay now and leave it for the next person to deal with.

I was the collector that got this card sent to me as a bonus for a problem I had on the numbering of a showcase Laine card.

Good luck on getting something you want.