Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Longest wait between a redemption being produced?

Hi,

I'm interested in what the biggest time period has been between a cards initial release and the redemptions actually being fulfilled. 4 years, 5? longer?

When is it time to just give up?

2. Kronozio

im also waiting on tarasenko
    Looking for On card autos. Bowman Chrome, Ultimate Collection, SPA, etc. Collection:Hidden Content
    My Bucket is 95 percent auto rcs, Im sorry if i dont respond, i get busy and get sidetracked. Sometimes dont respond because I am not interested. Please dont say cmb when you dont have anything of similar value. Its really frustrating. Be realistic.

Yes most of the reason for this thread is an awaited Tarasenko redemption

Hoping that someone has had an experience where a player magically starts signing this far after their Rookie year. At least in the status page UD still thinks it will happen eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by rudeboy View Post
    im also waiting on tarasenko
    I think everyone is waiting for him to sign, haha.

But seriously though, when those things get signed (as I'm sure they will), it'll be interesting to see the prices they go for from Player/Set collectors.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

I'm curious about the other direction, what's the longest UD claims an 'athlete is committed to sign soon' before they finally admit the card will not be produced. For set collectors it'd be really nice to get some closure - I don't care all that much whether the card gets made or not, just let me move on :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

I'm still waiting on a Fowler redemption from 10-11. Need it to complete set...and after 6-7 years of not being produced, it's still on checklist...Go Panini!

Quote Originally Posted by wkoch530 View Post
    yes most of the reason for this thread is an awaited tarasenko redemption

Hoping that someone has had an experience where a player magically starts signing this far after their rookie year. At least in the status page ud still thinks it will happen eventually.
    lol!

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Didn't it take them close to 8 years to redeem the Seabrook FWA, and I think there was another from 05/06 as well?
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast