Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2017 Prestige Break, Panini does it again!

So I bought a box of 2017 Prestige, 4 autos a box

First pack, KD Cannon auto undrafted, 49ers

Second pack, Adoree Jackson Auto, first round Titans CB

Third pack, no auto

Fourth pack, no auto

Yup, fed up with PAYnini and their lack of quality control - went to their website looking for a customer service number, nada

Anyone have a number I can call them with? When I send emails they go unanswered. I feel all they want is my money and not a happy customer.

Rant almost over, buying PAYnini is a waste of money, and the redemptions, still waiting four years on some - ones I have requested to be replaced and still nothing.

I MISS TOPPS
    Hidden Content

Collecting Bears, also pick up Vikings for fellow traders.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Yikes, sorry for your luck. Unfortunately they would tell you that its 4 autos per box "on average".

Try twitter. They seem to respond to messages M-F on @paninicsm. Not frequently but they answer some. HOpe that helps.
    Collecting:
    Basketball: LeBron James, De'Aaron Fox, Skal Labissiere, Dwyane Wade
    Football: Derek Carr, Amari Cooper, Khalil Mack, Randy Moss

Try twitter. They seem to respond to messages M-F on @paninicsm. Not frequently but they answer some. HOpe that helps.

Also is Adoree FT?
    Collecting:
    Basketball: LeBron James, De'Aaron Fox, Skal Labissiere, Dwyane Wade
    Football: Derek Carr, Amari Cooper, Khalil Mack, Randy Moss

Thanks for the tips so far, I don't tweet though, I like actually talking with a customer service rep as that usually gets things done - but when a company really doesn't care about the customer it shows!

As for the "on average" I sure would like the "on average" to favor me instead of less than the average - rarely have I heard of the person who has more than what is expected. If they have hot boxes that should not count against the bad ones in the average!

The Adoree is likely for trade but I want to hear back from Painini before I trade any of the items.

thanks,
    Ken
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by kdnist View Post
    Yikes, sorry for your luck. Unfortunately they would tell you that its 4 autos per box "on average".
    I could maybe see them pulling that if he only ended up with 3 autographs but with only 2 you are going to have to show me boxes that are yielding 6 autographs to even out this disaster of a box break.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    I could maybe see them pulling that if he only ended up with 3 autographs but with only 2 you are going to have to show me boxes that are yielding 6 autographs to even out this disaster of a box break.
    For sure. I am not defending Panini, just assuming what they would probably tell you since the hits are not guaranteed.

Nice hit on the Titans CB I pc titans. By the way I had a weird experience with Panini as well check out my weird story thread in this section.
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

lil5up3rman that is really odd, painini is the worst right now

knightfam, they really should not count as a hit when you get them - as you can't get a hit as good as what they are replacing in so many of the boxes. If the points could cover the value of a decent hit and you didn't have to pay shipping then I might not mind points, but alas paynini doesn't care about the collector, they care about the almighty dollar.
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast