Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Upper Deck Bounty

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates
    See shortprinted's Items on eBay Instagram:

Question Upper Deck Bounty

So you guys helped me out about a month ago with suggestions for hockey as I am just getting into collecting it. I've been busting SP authentic and stumbled into the bounties on the back of the Spectrum inserts. Just wondering, is anybody doing it? I cannot find an S-100 card listed on ebay or one that even sold. Only see 1 set listed with the S-100 in it for 999. Any insight? I personally like the idea and plan to hunt them down.

I'll also have a box break review for 3 or 4 hobby boxes next week.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (22)
    Country

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but isn't S-100 the Matthews? If so you won't have seen any yet because the regulars (not golds) are now being claimed online.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats correct. I just figured some people would have busted cases of this stuff already and redeemed for S-100. The first 40 to do so get an extra incentive as well.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

It's actually the first 50 redeemed sets that receive not only the Matthews, but the entire set in Gold parallel. Those sets have now all been claimed, but people can still redeem a completed 1-99 for the Matthews. They are selling for very good money.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's actually the first 50 redeemed sets that receive not only the Matthews, but the entire set in Gold parallel. Those sets have now all been claimed, but people can still redeem a completed 1-99 for the Matthews. They are selling for very good money.

Gotcha. Where do I do go to see that the first 50 were claimed? I intend to build the set.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You can see that here: https://www.upperdeckbounty.com/

SCF Rewards
    Country

As another note on this...the lvl 3 rookie cards for this are selling quite high. I opened an inner case of the stuff and sold all of the spectrum cards, my Marner lvl 3 spectrum went for ridiculous money. I would think it would cost quite a bit to get the whole set...Good luck with it though, would love to see the Matthews card you get for completing it.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I didn't know UD was still accepting sets for the #100 Matthews. That's pretty cool, and still keeps those cards out on the secondary market have some good 'chase' value.

The Gold parallels /50 may be claimed, but collectors can still have some fun with these Spectrum cards. Nice !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content