Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hockey Breakers Help

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates
    See shortprinted's Items on eBay Instagram:

Question Hockey Breakers Help

Hey guys. I do a decent amount of online breaking. Who are your favorite (and reputable) breakers for exclusively hockey products? Thanks again for the help!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Vancouver Canucks Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @@BackyardRink13 See davidsteinhauser's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Kenney @ Imperial Garden Sportscards in Grande Prairie, one of the very best choices for online breaks. There's a steady flow of great cards coming out of his breaks on a regular basis, especially his The Cup breaks. Some truly spectacular cards have come from his shop over the years.
    Hidden Content
    My up-to-date multi-sport trade/sale inventory + full wantlist can be found on Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I second Kenney at Imperial Garden Sports...my goto breaker.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I've always gone with CloutsnChara in my limited breaking experience.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Dallas Cowboys Toronto Raptors
    Twitter: @@SCardCollective See SportsCardCollective's Items on eBay Instagram:

I have been doing breaks on and off since 2013,use to do them 5 nights a week live on Breakers.tv/canadiancards, have been participating in them for 8+ years.. but life&Family/sports/ my Job Come First.. I am live Tuesday and Thursdays Nights, do Release Day Breaks. all my Prices are in Canadian Currency and FREE Worldwide Shipping.. just surpassed 7000 online transactions w/ 100% Feedback. everyone is welcome to Join my Breaks! you also get 500SCF Rewards points per spot bought in my Breaks.
    Last edited by SportsCardCollective; 06-17-2017 at 08:57 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

breakawaysc.com is also great for hockey breaks, they are live every night of the week, great pair of guys to deal with
    Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

www.topnotchtouch.com with Rob Fri-Sun plus release nights is where I spend most of my time. Great group of people in the room chatting combined with Rob's entertainment.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys. I gave them all a view.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've always gone with CloutsnChara in my limited breaking experience.

I'm liking their prices. Checked out his youtube. I might give him a try sometime.

But boy his videos have a horrible camera angle. he also repeatedly squeezes the card edges as to realign them in the piles. Those things need to get penny sleeves and loaders immediately. seems to be over handling the cards to me. have you had any issues with card damage?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I'm liking their prices. Checked out his youtube. I might give him a try sometime.

But boy his videos have a horrible camera angle. he also repeatedly squeezes the card edges as to realign them in the piles. Those things need to get penny sleeves and loaders immediately. seems to be over handling the cards to me. have you had any issues with card damage?

No issues in my experience with CnC. They are pros at what they do and they break a lot of product (hence the cards all over the place, especially during those mega breaks). Don't worry, they package everything really nicely. The reason they don't do that on camera is because it would take forever. I'd feel very comfortable with them handling my cards during breaks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast