Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emmitt Smith Hidden Treasures

Question Emmitt Smith Hidden Treasures

Bought a box with 2 graded cards (Hidden Treasures).Pulled an Emmitt Smith BCCG 10 1992 Stadium Club Members Only #41 with Game Used Pants.I looked at the population report and I see no 10s at all just wondering ,how would i look up a value and If its a 1/1..Thanks.

2. Kronozio
    i got on of those packs one time and i got a crappy 04 McNabb Score BCCG 10

lol, I also got a Eric Moulds 1999 SkyBox Dominion BCCG 9.

It's BCCG 10, not BGS 10, and thus doesn't go on the population report, and is far, far from being a 1/1. Tri-star really stinks in my honest opinion. You got basically the best card you could though.

ahh ok thanks.so just more junk to add to my junk

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqfan46013
    ahh ok thanks.so just more junk to add to my junk
    Check my buckett for trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqfan46013
    Bought a box with 2 graded cards (Hidden Treasures).Pulled an Emmitt Smith BCCG 10 1992 Stadium Club Members Only #41 with Game Used Pants.I looked at the population report and I see no 10s at all just wondering ,how would i look up a value and If its a 1/1..Thanks.
    IF IT'S NOT STAMPED 1/1 THEN IT CANNOT BE A 1/1 , NO IF AND BUT'S OR MAYBE'S. GEEZ PEOPLE AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY THE HOBBY IS GOING DOWNHILL, IT MAKE SME SICK HOW PEOPLE THROW THIS 1/1 LABEL AROUND FOR EVERYTHING.

Yeah. I know what you mean. I have 2 of those 1/1's. Or does that makes them 2/2's

I believe that zephyrmaster simple got BCCG confused with BGS. If (I say again IF) it were a BGS-10 and the BGS population report stated it was the only BGS-10 graded so far of that card, then it would be a 1-of-1. At least until another of the same card was graded a BGS-10. The it would be a 1-of-2, and so on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast