Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2017 Topps Baseball Series 2 Code Card Raffle

I have the following from the box of 2017 Topps Series 2 that I want to get out

1 - Topps Now Code (unscratched)
    1 - Topps Bunt17 (unscratched)
    3 - MLB The Show Codes (PS4)

If you have interest, please post that you would have interest in as I will do 3 separate random draws this weekend. I will provide you the code or drop it in the mail as a PWE.

====
    Topps Now Code
    ====
    JFried1029
    duck6700j

====
    Topps Bunt Code
    ====
    JFried1029
    duck6700j

====
    PS4 Code (3 Winners)
    ====
    JFried1029
    duck6700j
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 06-24-2017 at 05:23 PM.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Scott- I am interested in participating. Thank you.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

lets give this a bump
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Hi Scott:Interested in participating also.Thank You

last call
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

I'm interested in the Topps Now and Bunt.
    Baseball-Evan Longoria, Sonny Gray, Mike Trout, Kris Bryant, Andrew Triggs, Ryon Healy, Ryan Dull Football-Blake Bortles,Devin Hester rc's, Jordan Howard, Kevin White, Derek Kinder 2009 Brad Ziegler Wantlist Hidden Content
    Trade list Hidden Content

If you're still taking interests please include me. Thanks.

I would be ok interested in the ps4 code if still available.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast