Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

E-Pack- I just don't get it!! Help please!!

So, i messaged UD to ask how i can transfer the rookies i have & have them sent to me but they told me the only cards i can have shipped to me are the ones with the little orange tags on them in the bottom left corner. How do you get these orange transfer tags? & if you cant have your cards shipped to you then what really is the purpose of opening packs on a daily basis if there is no chance of physically getting the cards shipped to you. I dont get the point in all this.
    Any clarification would be greatly appreciated...
    Also, if i cant get these cards shipped to me i am willing to trade my 200 plus cards to anyone who will give me actual cards for them as i have absolutely no use for cards i will never actually get. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Base cards like the ones you have must be collected and combined, into a card like the one i traded you for a few of yours. It takes 10 to combine those.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok thanks. Also, sorry, but i passed on that deal though..
    Go figure, i was hoping to get a Matthews for my collection of him & now that i find out i cant get the card unless i have 10 of them i hit it this morning. Was really hoping to add that card to my Matthews rookie card collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

keep adding, get dailies, it takes time, a little effort, some trading, some buying, some luck, but it's fun. Don't give up just because it seems too hard, it gets easier once you learn it all, and most are willing to help because we want to build the community