Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nothing else Incoming. Want to try working some more Deals.

Got my Johnny U in today, so I don't have anything else coming except for a Bungals Triple Jsy. Want to see if I can work some big deals. Mainly looking for some nice Chad Johnson and Carson Palmer's to take to the show in a couple of weeks. Some nice Patches would be great. But I'm not looking for just those, anything that catches my eye will work. LMK if you like anything.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I have 2 nice Rudi Cards one a auto and one a Nice patch ... Auto BV 30 and the patch BV 35 Lmk

I could use...

J Jones Grid Kings jsy
    Gore Rookies and Stars jsy
    R Brown Rookies and Stars jsy
    Shockely Rooki Year jsy

Check my trade list for the Eli Manning and LJ autos. I have an 02 Score Chad Johnson Inscriptions full auto BV $40 also.

Don't really wanna trade down on those 2. You see anything on my site for just the Chad?

Sorry, I'm looking for other hof'ers in return. Thanks for looking anyway.

Hey Bro,

How are you, I checked your stuff out and could really use the Maroney and C-Jack Topps Chrome RCs............lmk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast