Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Summer Scorchers: Newest Panini America Ink Foretells of the Heatwave to Come

Is it just coincidence that this latest showcase of Panini America’s newest on-card ink arrives today, the official first day of summer? Probably. Nonetheless, after seeing the hard-signed stunners that follow, there’s absolutely no denying the heatwave of hits in store over the next several months.

In the must-see gallery below, we offer peeks at gems from 2017 Pantheon Football (J.J. Watt, Hines Ward, Howie Long and more) to 2016-17 Spectra Basketball (Kris Dunn), 2017 Immaculate Baseball (Albert Pujols), 2017 Torque Racing (Jimmie Johnson, Danica Patrick) and much more. Enjoy the eye candy and your first day of summer.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2017/...e/#more-187433

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates
    See shortprinted's Items on eBay Instagram:

Any word on what pantheon football is going to cost per box?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

I just saw $330.00 at Cardboard connection.

For a pack/box of 7 cards. 6 auto OR memorabilia, and 1 metal base card.

While these are sweet cards, no doubt, all of Panini's upper end cards are stating to look pretty much the same. A mostly white background (clean) with an area for a sticker or actual ink, a large area for a swatch, and a pretty small shot of the player in many cases. And a big P, or I, or U in some foil color or another.

I kinda doubt a "heat wave" for another expensive product, but as there is so little of it, I have no doubt it won't last too long before group breakers get through it.

Hopefully, I can find a few Broncos cards cheap here & there. Those Paxton Lynch cards shouldn't bring toooo much.

Thanks for the peek!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates
    See shortprinted's Items on eBay Instagram:

I just saw $330.00 at Cardboard connection.

For a pack/box of 7 cards. 6 auto OR memorabilia, and 1 metal base card.

While these are sweet cards, no doubt, all of Panini's upper end cards are stating to look pretty much the same. A mostly white background (clean) with an area for a sticker or actual ink, a large area for a swatch, and a pretty small shot of the player in many cases. And a big P, or I, or U in some foil color or another.

I kinda doubt a "heat wave" for another expensive product, but as there is so little of it, I have no doubt it won't last too long before group breakers get through it.

Hopefully, I can find a few Broncos cards cheap here & there. Those Paxton Lynch cards shouldn't bring toooo much.

Thanks for the peek!

Agree with you there. Also, I am not sure this rookie class warrants $300 a box on anything other than NT. Pantheon is traditionally a veteran product as well. The group breaking is keeping them in business for sure on these higher priced products and I can blame myself because I group break pretty often. Lately however, I have pretty much switched to hockey SP authentic just buying hobby boxes. I'm going to continue doing that until football season kicks in and we get to see how this class shapes up on the football field.

I've enjoyed products like classics so far though. cheap with nice hits on a semi-regular basis and a great balance between veterans and rookies. Also, most of the patches are game used. You can't even say that about the higher priced products.