Thread: SCF Needs YOUR Feedback

SCF Needs YOUR Feedback

Hi Basketball Forum goers!

As you may have noticed we have gone through a small shift in moderators for the basketball forum. As I am new to the staff and currently just one of two staff members for the basketball section, I wanted to gather some feedback for what you the SCF basketball collector want to see more/less from the basketball section, why you're not as active or are more active, and all things in between.

To give you all a further idea of what I am working on behind the scenes, I am gearing up for a full season basketball contest that I will announce soon and a basketball card draft I'll announce this week. I want to make sure your experience continues to improve so filling out the below survey will be super helpful!

Keep in mind these are anonymous unless you put your username at the end if you want to specifically talk things out. Thanks!

SURVEY
    Collecting:
    Basketball: LeBron James, De'Aaron Fox, Skal Labissiere, Dwyane Wade
    Football: Derek Carr, Amari Cooper, Khalil Mack, Randy Moss

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    bump!
    Collecting:

Drafts, like all-time player drafts ... debates ... etc.
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. Im so blessed.
    Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

bump this up
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

I would love the regular contests I remember when I first joined I loved the daily contests of pickem and guessing daily stat leaders.
    Collecting Kobe Bryant, Kobe Anthology, Shaquille O'Neal,
    Laker Rookies/Game Used/Autos, (Magic Johnson, Kareem, Chamberlain, West, Baylor, Gasol, Fisher, Horry, Fox, Odom,
    Toronto Raptor Rookies/Game Used/Autos (Damon Stoudamire, Vince Carter, Tracy McGrady, Chris Bosh, DeMar DeRozan

@rjabreu88 we are working on a daily/weekly contest but have you seen the 2017-18 full season contest we announced last week? Grand Prize is a LeBron auto. Deadline to enter leg 1 of the competition is July 6

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...etball-Contest
    Collecting: