Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardscardzcard5's Items on eBay

SCF Needs YOUR Feedback

Hi Basketball Forum goers!

As you may have noticed we have gone through a small shift in moderators for the basketball forum. As I am new to the staff and currently just one of two staff members for the basketball section, I wanted to gather some feedback for what you the SCF basketball collector want to see more/less from the basketball section, why you're not as active or are more active, and all things in between.

To give you all a further idea of what I am working on behind the scenes, I am gearing up for a full season basketball contest that I will announce soon and a basketball card draft I'll announce this week. I want to make sure your experience continues to improve so filling out the below survey will be super helpful!

Keep in mind these are anonymous unless you put your username at the end if you want to specifically talk things out. Thanks!

SURVEY

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Drafts, like all-time player drafts ... debates ... etc.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

bump this up

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Lakers Toronto Raptors Toronto Blue Jays
    See rjabreu88's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I would love the regular contests I remember when I first joined I loved the daily contests of pickem and guessing daily stat leaders.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@rjabreu88 we are working on a daily/weekly contest but have you seen the 2017-18 full season contest we announced last week? Grand Prize is a LeBron auto. Deadline to enter leg 1 of the competition is July 6

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...etball-Contest