Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Dallas Cowboys Toronto Raptors
    Twitter: @@SCardCollective See SportsCardCollective's Items on eBay Instagram:

2012-13 panini classics signatures hockey case break (hit draft)

2012-13 Panini Classics Signatures Hockey HIT DRAFT (Snake Style) Switch.
    6 Autos Per Box.

For more information on price point of boxes look here:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-13-Panini-Classics-Signatures-Hockey-Hobby-Box-/311846656154?hash=item489b82589a:g:dGoAAOSwc49Y798 I

Will be doing 12 slots hence pick 1 thru 12 snake draft. Unlike most group breaks if you pick first for half of the break(6 boxes). You will be picking last in the other (6 boxes). Hence you should get something good either way. While the middle picks would get to feast on a lot of nice mid range stuff before it's picked over. Should average about 6 cards per person/member. Each half should have 36 hits and a total of 72 hits for the case based on the product configuration.

The cost for the group break is $115CAD (Approx $92USD) per member. Just a note please consider if we do not get 12 slots will looking into reducing the number of of slots to 10 or 11 hence increasing the slot cost. I would like to take the last spot, enjoy this with everyone... Lets fill this up as my source has 4 cases left once 3/4 Full I will order the Case in. can have case withing 72 Hours..

Rules:

1) Member must be in good standing
    2) Break will be conducted once all members have paid in full. If you wish to have proof of shipping be it d.c., signature confirmation, or tracking, that is up to you to pay the cost. I will gladly do it but will only keep my receipt of the packages sent out on the same day as proof. I cannot be responsible for the mail but will gladly ship out any method of shipping you wish me for me to send if different than Standard shipping being offered.
    5) All box breaks will be Streamed Live and uploaded to Canadiancards YouTube Channel
    6) I will accept payment paypal or EMT (Email Money Transfer) If you pay via paypal please pay the fees if you aren't sending it as a gift payment. CC is also a option for High Feedback Members.
    7) List will be random (generated by a randomizer) and will have this on the youtube channel as well.
    8) Pictures of Cards will be uploaded and used as a Draft folder... if we can get all 12 of us together on the same night Drafting live can also be a option..

Lets fill this up and Enjoy some Classic Sigs.. Comment for your spot(s) in this Thread.

Buy your spots with Confidence...
    - 7000+ online Transactions and 100% Feedback.
    Reference:
    Ebay: CanadianCards493
    SCF/HI/Beckett,etc: CanadianCards

Members in breaks!
    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)

Product Details:
    2012/13 Panini Classics Signatures Hockey Hobby Box
    Find (6) Autograph Cards per Box!!
    ONE AUTO PER PACK!LOOK FOR ON-CARD AUTOGRAPHS
    HONORING THE GREATEST PLAYERS FROM HOCKEY'S STORIED HISTORY BY DELIVERING ONE RETIRED-PLAYER AUTOGRAPH IN EVERY FIVE-CARD PACK!

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
    CLASSIC LINES TRIPLE AUTOGRAPHS:
    SHOWCASE SIGNATURES FROM THE NHL'S GREATEST LINE COMBINATIONS OF THE PAST

SOCIAL SIGNATURES:
    FEATURES AUTOGRAPHS OF PLAYERS ALONG WITH INSCRIPTIONS FEATURING THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA USER NAMES!

CLASSIC SIGNATURE BASE CARD:
    Featuring NHL stars from yesteryear.

CLASSIC COMBOS:
    Look for autographs featuring dual or triple player combinations.

CLASSIC SIGNATURE AUTOGRAPH CARD:
    Look for one autograph card in every pack.

THE ORIGINALS:
    Look for Autographs of the NHL's most storied franchises.

INAGURAL INKS:
    Inaugural INKS showcases hall of fame players along with inscriptions of their induction year.

6 Packs Per Box, 5 Cards Per Pack

2012 13 Panini Classic Signatures Hockey Box.jpg2012-13-panini-classics-signature-hockey-hobby-12-box-case-1-jpg.jpg
    Last edited by SportsCardCollective; 07-27-2017 at 11:31 PM.