Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Please Note - imi26dude will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardscardzcard5's Items on eBay

SCF Basketball Card Draft - Summer League Edition SIGN UP Thread

SCF Basketball Card Draft Sign-Ups

Here are the sign-ups for the next card draft -- a great chance for you to shake up your collections!

Basic draft rules are simple. You send in 8 cards, and members take turns "drafting" them into their collections.

If you've never participated, the rules are simple!

1. Single cards must have a minimum book value (BV) of $10 (can be any card type: AU, GU, inserts/parallels/refractors, #d, rookies)
    2. Your lot must have a minimum BV of $110 TOTAL (meaning you must send in some that are higher bv than just the $10). One card MUST at least be $50 BV or if your cards average around 20 in BV with a couple in the 30+ range then that can be an exception.
      Don't be afraid to be generous -- it is always encouraged to send a couple of higher dollar cards, or cards of legends and superstars like Michael Jordan or LeBron James. I like to include several cards between $25 and $60, and cards of superstars, to keep the contest as rewarding as possible, even for mid end collectors. I too will do the same!
    3. You must send a list of the cards you plan on sending in, so I can verify the bv and make the master list.
    4. Send $3 to cover the shipping cost to get the cards back to you. Please send PayPal (or cash with your cards) and cards to imi26dude. I will set up the trades once I have approved your list.
    5. Sign-Ups will be limited to 12 people(max). I will run the contest but not participate if 1 people are interested outside myself.
    6. Please post on here if you're interested or have any questions.
    7. Draft order will be determined by random method (random.org)

Key deadlines
    • Deadline to sign up July 9th, 11:59pm EST. If we hit 12 before then we'll move dates up!
    • Deadline to send in list of cards July 10 11:59 EST (please send earlier if possible!!). I will then set up the trade in the manager.
    • Deadline for me to receive cards July 18th 11:59 EST. If I have all cards before then we'll start sooner.
    • Deadline for me to post pics of cards July 19th 11:59 EST. Draft order will then be posted and the first person will be on the clock!)

1. Me
    2. @Nene
    3. @WilyWestbrook0
    4. @key2win
    5. @kobe1101j
    6. @44 Magnum
    Last edited by imi26dude; 07-10-2017 at 12:41 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tha_shot's Items on eBay

I'm in. I'll ship you my list now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Possibly interested in this...posting so I can check to see if the dates line up with my schedule going on at the moment.
    Always looking for Eric Davis cards/items to add to my collection:
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

If I approve your list now you can send in whenever and I can hold til we start.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Oh what the heck. Just had a massive fire sale for most of my non-PC collection, but I will come out of "retirement" to help along with this. Still have one very nice card left that books within the 25-60 range, and enough left for the other seven.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh what the heck. Just had a massive fire sale for most of my non-PC collection, but I will come out of "retirement" to help along with this. Still have one very nice card left that books within the 25-60 range, and enough left for the other seven.

Awesome welcome back! Please pm me your list and I'll put you on the list.

ALSO, for those who haven't seen I announced a couple days ago the full season contest with a LeBron auto as the main prize. Leg 1 toward the grand prize was also announced and the deadline to enter is July 6th!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will enter but will need to get a $50 card first. Im working on a trade to get one but I wont have it in hand for at least another 7-10 days. But I should be good to go with this once all signups are done.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@key2win I'm putting you down. I have also made an amendment to the rule that if your cards average around $20 BV with a couple in the 30 range then you don't necessarily have to have one with $50 +

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kobe1101j's Items on eBay

I'll get in this one as well but may have to send list in next couple days.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kobe1101j's Items on eBay

Awesome welcome back! Please pm me your list and I'll put you on the list.

ALSO, for those who haven't seen I announced a couple days ago the full season contest with a LeBron auto as the main prize. Leg 1 toward the grand prize was also announced and the deadline to enter is July 6th!

What's the full season contest?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast