Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dak Prizm = Autopen

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Agreed just wondering what people think I should do about th McKinley auto I got, just says Takk in blue ink.

would,suck if all of his autos turned out,to be fakes.

I think I'd demand a replacement for the Tak ... they may give you an upgrade:-)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hason-jason's Items on eBay

I think I'd demand a replacement for the Tak ... they may give you an upgrade:-)

Thanks for suggestion, will definitely be doing that. Want to be sure that it's legit and if not, I know they'll make it right.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates
    See shortprinted's Items on eBay Instagram:

What a shame. This is not good for the hobby and especially not good for Panini. They never QA their autos enough as evident by 1 of 1s and SSPs with signatures that run off the sticker, or the sticker being placed funny. You can see it all the time. I buy alot of Steelers and have skipped several just this year from 2016 NT and 2017 Contenders Draft alone due to bad stickers/placement. I'm sort of glad BGS caught this because it points out Panini's short comings. They seem to value quantity over quality every time.

Glad I unloaded my Cowboys rookies already. Always an injury away or something like this to destroy the value. I suppose some might hope this makes his "real" autos go up, but I'm not touching them with any of my money. Panini overproduced Dak and Zeke last year anyways to the point that you might even get an RPA out of a cracker jacks box. You honestly didnt even need to try as they came out of products constantly. They are too abundant as it is and this can't help.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 14smoke2x's Items on eBay

Hailed by the media as the Cowboys savior over the past year and even ranked number 14 on NFL network's top 100 players in 2016 which is absurd in it's own right, Dak may not be a good guy after all and only an average QB. He had his DUI, which was conveniently raked over by the media and now this. What's next? Maybe him and Zeke can team up off the field and assault more white woman?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

It would not be the first time the media covered up for a QB. Peyton Manning should be on the sex offender website in Tennessee for what he done to that female trainer.

Hailed by the media as the Cowboys savior over the past year and even ranked number 14 on NFL network's top 100 players in 2016 which is absurd in it's own right, Dak may not be a good guy after all and only an average QB. He had his DUI, which was conveniently raked over by the media and now this. What's next? Maybe him and Zeke can team up off the field and assault more white woman?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 14smoke2x's Items on eBay

It would not be the first time the media covered up for a QB. Peyton Manning should be on the sex offender website in Tennessee for what he done to that female trainer.

That was alleged but okay. If he did it then yes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

To BGS' credit, they refused to slab Dak's prizm cards as Steve Grad caught the autopen right away!

Yes Beckett deserves a lot of credit here because if they didn't stop this and instead gave it the rubber stamp this wouldn't even be a story. Some people would complain about it on message boards and somebody would contact Panini on social media but it would not have blown up like the story has now. I mean when you have ESPN on TV giving this story air time you know this is pretty big news in the hobby.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I saw the Colin Cowherd segment on this issue where they just laughed and made light of it ... very sad.

Sportscards are like stocks and what Dak did is fraud.

A Derek Carr RC recently sold for $75,000 from what I understand ... there isn't a stock around worth that much ... and if that investor finds out Carr faked the auto, he will lose a ton of money on his investment! This is no laughing matter!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hason-jason's Items on eBay

I saw the Colin Cowherd segment on this issue where they just laughed and made light of it ... very sad.

Sportscards are like stocks and what Dak did is fraud.

A Derek Carr RC recently sold for $75,000 from what I understand ... there isn't a stock around worth that much ... and if that investor finds out Carr faked the auto, he will lose a ton of money on his investment! This is no laughing matter!

Disgusting, but to be honest, Colin Cowherd is a joke, I always hated him on ESPN, I would turn the TV off, he's another loud mouth sports reporter(or wannabe sports reporter).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for suggestion, will definitely be doing that. Want to be sure that it's legit and if not, I know they'll make it right.

Contact the guy at Beckett.com that has written the Dak autopen stories. He *might* look into this one too. I mean now would be the time to break that as a story if it is one as well.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast