Thread: Anyone Remember Russ Smith?

Anyone Remember Russ Smith?

He was the star player during Louisville's 2013 National Championship run (now vacated I believe)
    Anyway, check out the point totals from his first five games in the Chinese National Basketball League (NBL). I believe the Delaware 87ers in the NBA Developmental League still have his rights.

81 (today)

He is averaging 61.4 points per game
    Collecting:
    Basketball: LeBron James, De'Aaron Fox, Skal Labissiere, Dwyane Wade
    Football: Derek Carr, Amari Cooper, Khalil Mack, Randy Moss

I'm a Duke and college basketball fan so I remember him. Looks like he is putting up some crazy numbers. Is that the same league at Jimmer Fredette?
    Always looking for baseball HOF autos and Peyton Manning Autos/Rookies.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    1. Willie Mays certified autograph (prefer on card)
    2. Babe Ruth game used card (prefer jersey)
    3. Satchel Paige game used card (prefer jersey)
    4. Bo Jackson Royals autograph (prefer on card)
    5. Dan Marino autograph (prefer on card)

Yup! Same league as ole Jimmer.
    Collecting:
    Basketball: LeBron James, De'Aaron Fox, Skal Labissiere, Dwyane Wade
    Football: Derek Carr, Amari Cooper, Khalil Mack, Randy Moss

Watch out when those two play each other. First player to score 100 wins the game.
    Always looking for baseball HOF autos and Peyton Manning Autos/Rookies.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    1. Willie Mays certified autograph (prefer on card)
    2. Babe Ruth game used card (prefer jersey)
    3. Satchel Paige game used card (prefer jersey)
    4. Bo Jackson Royals autograph (prefer on card)
    5. Dan Marino autograph (prefer on card)

It seemed to me like the NBA teams didn't give him a chance to play. I only saw the Pelicans put him in one game, for example. Every year I tend to pull more of one rookie than any other and 2013-14, it was him. I am still hoping an NBA team will give him a real chance.

Yeah, I seemed to pull a ton of Russ Smith stuff when he came out.
    Looking for RAY ALLEN! 962 Different Ray Allens and counting... Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I loved Russdiculous ... but ... diminutive, volume-scoring SG's that can't play defense aren't much of a fit in the NBA ... the only one I can think of that has carved out a nice career lately is Lou Williams and that dude could probably average 75 a game in the China league ...
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

Remember him well as I live in KY. Of course I root for the other team in the state. Definitely, could light them up. Well be nice to see how he does and if his scoring accolades in the Chinese league means people will chase his cards.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

they are amazing numbers but i can't see him putting up numbers near as good in the NBA