Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

USPS and Canada Post becoming efficient again?

I sent something to Thornhill, ON on June 28th (and he sent it back to me), his package to me arrived on July 3rd and his got there the next day. This is by far the fastest I have ever sent/received something to Canada by about 7 days.

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Hard to believe they actually got there that quick knowing how Canada Post works.
    Check out my trade thread here: Hidden Content

I got a few things yesterday quite quickly as well. Maybe they worked hard in light of the Canada Day long weekend or something of the sort. Fast mail is good mail!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

I've found most of my Canada->Canada packages to travel very fast for the past year or so. I've been very satisfied.

I'm waiting for an overseas package that arrived in Canada on June 21st (according to the tracking info) :)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Enter the 1st leg of the UD RAK 'Em Up! contest!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Canadian Customs Agency and Canada Post are 2 totally different stories :P

Quote Originally Posted by 30ranfordfan View Post
    I'm waiting for an overseas package that arrived in Canada on June 21st (according to the tracking info) :)

Very true.... and I just double checked :)

Canadian Post
    Received at the warehouse of the carrier21 June 2017, 17:58 Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Stryfex View Post
    Canadian Customs Agency and Canada Post are 2 totally different stories :P

Looking at the dates, it was released from the country of Origin (Russia) on June 20th. It was received in Canada on June 21st, customs cleared it, and was received by CP.

This is the 3rd time in the last month (or so) I've had issues with things coming in from outside of Canada (the others were USA) taking forever to arrive. Gets to Canada (and CP) quickly, then dies.

I will say though: The original carrier was not USPS on any of the packages. USPS / CP seem to work well together. Anything else and CP seems to toss it into a junk pile, and deals with it when they're board.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Enter the 1st leg of the UD RAK 'Em Up! contest!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Should be when its about $8-$9 to send 2 cards to Canada
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content

Mine always costs ~$3-4 up to about 7 ounces

Quote Originally Posted by sparty07 View Post
    Mine always costs ~$3-4 up to about 7 ounces
    You must have generous postal carriers not charging you the intl pkg rate then. Anything in a bubble mailer is a automatic intl pkg rate charge by them here
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast