Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

First Look - 2017-18 Upper Deck Series 1!

We may still be in the summer months enjoying the heat, but Upper Deck is ready to dial up the temperature this November!

Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Those High Gloss base parallels look beautiful !
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Really liking that Boeser card!
    Collecting higher end NHL RCs - Bo Horvat / Nikolaj Ehlers / Thatcher Demko / Brock Boeser
    Collecting higher end NFL RCs - Chris Carson / Russell Wilson

Hidden Content

Am I the only one that didn't like Canvas last year (again I guess again this year) since they stopped making the cards look like a Canvas?

Don't get me wrong - I think the design of those cards is nice... I like the appearance more than the regular YG... but it's just not very canvasy.

Look forward to seeing a checklist.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Enter the 1st leg of the UD RAK 'Em Up! contest!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Yeah the canvas cards don't look canvas at all !

I like the general look, I've always thought this set should look more basic and focus on the photography, so I like it.

Nice looking cards, just wondering why they don't advertise Matthews more?
    Looking for rare guy lafleur items, and HOF game used nameplates.
    Hidden Content
    Lafleur PC
    Hidden Content

Item of note from the Beckett article:

UD Canvas Signatures will be limited to a player’s uniform number
    Traditionally, there has only been one of these per set (i.e. last year had Pavel Bure /10 and Jamie Benn /14) so this wording makes me wonder if they're going to try to get as many players as possible of the 90 in the subset? If so, it would be awesome!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

More Canvas Signatures this year would be awesome.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

I think the canvas cards look pretty cool but I don't like the design of the young guns AT ALL, I think they're atrocious...but sometimes physical cards look way better than these renders do

I also find some of the inserts to have a very 90s-y design that I'm not a big fan of either

I'll be collecting it no matter how ugly they are, but this is not a good reveal for me

Same story every year - people complain about the mockup, marvel about the finished product.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast