Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Question about Flickr

     
  1. #1

    Question about Flickr

    Hi everyone,


    I have a question about Flickr.


    I began uploading scans to my Flickr account and made an error. I uploaded the scans in alphabetical order by team (Anaheim, Atlanta for example). After all of Atlanta was loaded, I realized that Flickr loads in reverse order.


    After I discovered this, I began loading the teams in reverse order. My question is, can I rearrange my albums so that they appear in alphabetical order? Anaheim and Atlanta should be the first two teams, not the last two.

    Suggestions?

    Tony

  2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
  3. #2
    Yes. Go into your album page and in the top left it will say "Edit in Organizr". Then you can just drag and drop in the new order you want.

  4. #3
    I believe in Organizr there is also a "reverse order" button that rearranges everything the opposite way.

    So if Flickr uploads everything in reverse, then clicking this button should have all the scans in the correct order.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

  5. #4
    Thanks for the info, I just switched from Photo Bucket to Flickr and was wondering how to organize.
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

    Hidden Content

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by senorlaverga View Post
    Yes. Go into your album page and in the top left it will say "Edit in Organizr". Then you can just drag and drop in the new order you want.
    I don't want to rearrange things IN an album. I want to rearrange the order of the albums themselves. I only see "edit in organizr" once I click on an album.

    I will send you a PM.

    Tony

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Leafsman View Post
    I don't want to rearrange things IN an album. I want to rearrange the order of the albums themselves. I only see "edit in organizr" once I click on an album.

    I will send you a PM.

    Tony
    You can do that too:

    - Click on any album, then click "edit in Organizr".

    - Next, across the top, click "Albums & Collections".

    - Finally, click & hold down the mouse on any album you wish, then drag and drop the album into place. Keep going until all your albums are in the order you desire. Done!

    Hope this helps.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by creasecollector View Post
    You can do that too:

    - Click on any album, then click "edit in Organizr".

    - Next, across the top, click "Albums & Collections".

    - Finally, click & hold down the mouse on any album you wish, then drag and drop the album into place. Keep going until all your albums are in the order you desire. Done!

    Hope this helps.
    Worked like a charm! Thanks!

  9. #8
    Another question:

    Some of the scans appear bigger than others. Is there a way to fix this?

    Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on