Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Motown Madness

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cska91's Items on eBay

Motown Madness

Looking for 2012-13 ITG Motown Madness cards... please send pics of what you have and asking price. I will consider all reasonable offers. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still buying

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got some nice motown cards on my comc.com port. Feel free to make offers on there if interested. Thanks.

Motown
    https://www.comc.com/Users/Sportcard...h,+motown,i100

Also got some hockey stuff that might interest you.
    https://www.comc.com/Users/Sportcard...,vDetails,i100
    Last edited by Ray33; 07-25-2017 at 08:43 PM.
    I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, GIANNIS, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

Do you have a want list? Got plenty to Sell.
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Red Wings, Brodeur, Hasek & Shanahan and ITG 2004-05 Franchises. Motown Madness & Broad Street Boys.
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got some nice motown cards on my comc.com port. Feel free to make offers on there if interested. Thanks.

Motown
    https://www.comc.com/Users/Sportcard...h,+motown,i100

Also got some hockey stuff that might interest you.
    https://www.comc.com/Users/Sportcard...,vDetails,i100

Thanks for replying.

I could use the Howe auto and Yzerman and Joseph 2 CLR jerseys, But I am afraid your prices are quite a bit higher than what I would be willing to pay.

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I believe I have one or two but they are from the ITG Final Vault would you be interested in those as well as I know they are the original cards they are just stamped with the vault.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I believe I have one or two but they are from the ITG Final Vault would you be interested in those as well as I know they are the original cards they are just stamped with the vault.

Yeah, I know what those are. I don't need them though. Trying to build a Master Set. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have a want list? Got plenty to Sell.

No need. I will take most anything, if the price is right, except (i) autographs, of which I need only Fedorov, Gordie Howe, Frank Mahovlich, Borje Salming, and Henderson... (ii) except base and (iii) except single color jerseys from Game-Used Jersey, Tough Materials, and Goaltenders subsets. Feel free to PM me. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Working on a trade and just made another purchase... really appreciate all the response, if anyone else wants to unload some Motown Madness stuff, please let me know. I am definitely still interested. The best way to contact me is via PM. Just send me what you have and what you are asking... pictures are appreciated, but not required. I am also open to to trade offers. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast