Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Houston Texans rookie D'Onta Foreman arrested on gun and drug charges

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-arrested.html

Houston Texans rookie running back D'Onta Foreman has been arrested on drug and weapons charges.

A statement from the University of Texas Police Department in Austin said officers answered a report of the smell of marijuana outside a campus dormitory about 12:30am Sunday.

They found three occupied vehicles with marijuana in each and a firearm in one of them.

Foreman was among those in the vehicles and was identified by police as the owner of the firearm.

Foreman was arrested on charges of unlawful carrying of a weapon and marijuana possession, both misdemeanors, and released on bond.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kyle12162000's Items on eBay

T-Sip
    Shorthorn
    The Texans should have never drafted this guy

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I feel bad for the kid ... he's got a son already as well and his NFL career might be over before it starts ...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@KiloSportsCards See kilosportscards's Items on eBay Instagram:

I just don't get how these guys can't stay out of trouble. They will be making a ton of money and have everything on the line. It's not that difficult to not get in trouble. I mean I had it rough growing up, too, and could have definitely thrown my whole life away making bad choices but I chose not to.