Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Anaheim Ducks
    See dafoefan34's Items on eBay

Fanatics Replica: $130
    AdiZero Retail Authentic: $180 Blank, $250 Customized
    AdiZero On Ice Authentic: $300 Blank?

- The Fanatics replica has a sublimated crest and shoulder patches. Essentially a cheaper version of today's Reebok Premier jersey at the same price point.
    - The AdiZero retail authentic features full twill patches, a fight strap, smart tag, and a different weight mesh than the on ice authemtic.
    - The AdiZero on ice authentic jersey features the full stretch fabric and is the same product as seen on the ice.

I don't know the exact difference between the on ice and retail aithentic jerseys fabric, but I was impressed with the quality of the retail authentic sample I saw. I think those are going to sell better to the hardcore fan. The Fanatics jersey is intended for the casual fan, but is going to be a noticable step down in quality from the Reebok Premier.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The new "authentic" Adidas jerseys are going to be $250 lettered. Can't wait to see what debauchery Fanatics puts out as a replica.

$250 is good news with lettering!
    @30ranfordfan

I not seen $300 on a shelf as I see them in the 2's. I seen game used in the team store for $300. A big difference if we are talking U.s. Versus Canadian currency.

Don'

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Fanatics Replica: $130
    AdiZero Retail Authentic: $180 Blank, $250 Customized
    AdiZero On Ice Authentic: $300 Blank?

- The Fanatics replica has a sublimated crest and shoulder patches. Essentially a cheaper version of today's Reebok Premier jersey at the same price point.
    - The AdiZero retail authentic features full twill patches, a fight strap, smart tag, and a different weight mesh than the on ice authemtic.
    - The AdiZero on ice authentic jersey features the full stretch fabric and is the same product as seen on the ice.

I don't know the exact difference between the on ice and retail aithentic jerseys fabric, but I was impressed with the quality of the retail authentic sample I saw. I think those are going to sell better to the hardcore fan. The Fanatics jersey is intended for the casual fan, but is going to be a noticable step down in quality from the Reebok Premier.

Thanks for sharing.

Don'

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

For those of you who are on the fence, now is a good time to buy authentic NHL Jerseys. Most retailers are blowing out the Reebok Edge jerseys to make room for the new Adidas jerseys that will be hitting inventory in September. HockeyMonkey was offering jerseys for Buy One, Get One Free and during a separate promotion, 50% off all Reebok NHL Apparel. Most of the team stores are having blowout sales, especially on the player named jerseys. Shop.nhl.com has also reduced their pricing, but they are still higher than most. A jersey is a one time purchase, it's about the price of a box of SP Authentic and you know your odds of getting positive ROI are greater.

That is where I will be looking lol 90 bucks for RBk nameplates it the time to jump in the game as it too much more than a counterfeit.

https://www.rivercitysports.com/US/d...cfm?sku=204741

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

What?

I can tell within 5 seconds of looking at a Habs jersey if it's real or a knock-off. The idea that a poorly-stitched, off-centre, poorly cut name-plate, wrong colour number pattern jersey is "more realistic" doesn't carry water.

Well I have a Malkin new Gold/Black Jersey (fake) and I had it up against an authentic one my friend owns and You really cant tell. Unless you are out looking for fake jerseys you'll never know. Maybe its worse with the Habs idk. But Ill never buy an authentic jersey for more than $75 that doesn't have the numbers stitched.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yup.... whatever you see, add about 30% for me :)

I should have been clearer about though. I did mean Canadian dollars.

$250 is good news with lettering!
    @30ranfordfan

I not seen $300 on a shelf as I see them in the 2's. I seen game used in the team store for $300. A big difference if we are talking U.s. Versus Canadian currency.

Don'

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I have owned a few fakes in my time. Still have a couple around.... an 80s Style (Oilers) Gretzky, a couple of newer Oilers jerseys (RBK) of players that are no longer with the team (I think I'd given them away before the players were traded, actually, but I might still have one?).

Anyway - IMO - If you're standing 20 feet away from me, the Gretzky looks okay. The RBK ones never did, because they're not cut right. Too small in the chest (for the size, and compared to the rest). You'd have to be a lot further than 20 feet away to think they look alright.

Even the Gretzky one, if you're standing close enough that you can see the stitching.... you can instantly tell that it's a fake. The Colours are pretty much correct (not off enough to notice) but the quality - compared to legit ones I have - is terrible.

Well I have a Malkin new Gold/Black Jersey (fake) and I had it up against an authentic one my friend owns and You really cant tell. Unless you are out looking for fake jerseys you'll never know. Maybe its worse with the Habs idk. But Ill never buy an authentic jersey for more than $75 that doesn't have the numbers stitched.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey guys,

Just my two cents on this.

I totally understand the people here who say "support the team and buy the real jersey" and I am generally in that camp when I buy jerseys personally.

But that isn't everyone. The fact of the matter is that some people want to show their loyalty to the team without wanting to / having the ability to afford shelling out the extra cash. I know when I was a kid, all I had was a Bruins t-shirt and I'm not 100% sure that was legit either!

My point being is, to those who can afford and believe its important to support the team additionally with their wallets, I applaud you. But that doesn't mean we should judge those who might not be able to but still want to support the team. At the the end of the day, I'd rather see more people in jerseys and being proud of their team than not. After all, we are ALL fans!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays
    See AG1181's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The names and numbers, to me, are generally a dead giveaway. On the fakes, they always look wrinkled.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

So I set out to find these supposed closeout Reebok jerseys you guys are mentioning and I found a couple.
    Macy's has a few XXL jerseys for $50-$70. Here's Bergeron https://www.macys.com/shop/product/r...~xcm_pos~zPos1

Dick's has some jersey's on sale, plus another 40% off when you add it to the cart. $67 Ovechkin jersey. https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/s...ce:&pageSize:&

Very limited selection everywhere though.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast