Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it me or what?

Is it me or what?

I couldnt help but notice how bad the quarterbacks had it this weekend in the NFL...... Brady, Warner, Favre just to name a few..... look at this.......
    Favre had 4 INT
    Brady had 4 INT
    Warner had 6 FUM and an INT
    and poor Rich Gannon alwaays having to work with 1st and long..... how many penalty yards did those Raiders accumalte last night!?.....
    Is it just because its the 1st week or is it the defenses this year?

In the Colts/Browns Game Kelly Holmcob and Peyton Manning had 2 INT each.......pretty weird

I just think that the veteran starters are a little rusty because they didn't play that much in preseason. I think next week you'll see much better performances from these guys.

DAUNTE CULPEPPER - 0 INTERCEPTIONS

that's what I like to see, especially from a QB that turned the ball over 500 billion times last year.

He still fumbled twice, but no interceptions is a start.
    (go vikings)

yeah and look at my dtownlions JOEY HARRINGTON 0 FUMBLES 0 INT AND A WHOMPIN OF DA CARDIES

Last 2 years have been passing camps in the NFL... looks like the defensive guru's have caught up.

I just hope the Giants and Kerry Collins stay out of it this weekend..... I think its just that it was kickoff weekend and all the players were nervous and excited..... I think this weekend will be much better

Warners 6 fumbles could also have been from him playing with a concussion the whole day. Stupid Martz left him in to get battered out there. Warner was said to have thought that his headset in the helmet wasn't working when in fact he couldn't hear because of his concussion. They were going to have the Giants shut down their equipment because they thought theirs weren't working.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast