Thread: greetings from the mitten!

greetings from the mitten!

hey all! i found this forum by just googling around, so i thought i'd join!

i've collected hockey on and off for a while. there was a gap when money was a factor, but i'm back in full force now! as you can see in my signature, the main player i collect is t.j. hensick. i grew up playing against him, so it was really cool to see him make the NHL (and if you ask me, he should still be there!). i'm trying desperately to find more of his printing plates (i have 3, but those suckers are hard to find!), so maybe some of you fine folks on here can help me out :)

i also collect everything detroit red wings. if it says red wings or the fella on the card is wearing a red wings uniform, i want it! haha.

finally, i have small collections of john vanbiesbrouck in panthers gear and theo fleury.

pleased to meet you all, and i hope we can make some trades and sales together on here!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Welcome batch to SCF and I will see what Vanbiesbrouck, Fleury and Red Wings I may have for you. There are lots of Hockey collectors.
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bakemeister52 View Post
    Welcome batch to SCF and I will see what Vanbiesbrouck, Fleury and Red Wings I may have for you. There are lots of Hockey collectors.
    don't forget the hensick! haha.

thanks for the welcome!

batch- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome to SCF Anthony, enjoy yourself here and have fun! Make sure you update your profile when you get the chance.