Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    See Icyskratuz9's Items on eBay

Cool Considering trading my Marner YG (Plus 'X') for Matthews YG...

Hey all, I want to trade my raw Marner YG plus 'X' amount of Paypal, for a raw Matthews YG. If you happen to have one, and would like to work out a deal, please PM me. Secondly, I just wanted to get some opinions on what you think the 'X' amount should be in this deal. I appreciate your input. Thanks. -Nick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Matthews YGs (raw) appear to be falling in the $150-180 range on eBay over the past couple of weeks. Marner YGs (raw) have been selling in the $40-60 range. Again, I'm basing these figures on the eBay SOLD LISTINGS feature but it does give you some indication of what the market is willing to pay. Not sure what a price guide would ask for but that's what people are actually buying these cards for on eBay.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

I had a Marner and Matthews and Laine Canvas listed on ebay. I listed at BINs without BO hoping to get my price. Got my Price on the Laine and Marner. Marner sold for $55. Matthews didn't get sold so I listed it on auction. Still hoping I get my $170. So basically You're looking at around $120 plus the Marner
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Matthews YGs (raw) appear to be falling in the $150-180 range on eBay over the past couple of weeks. Marner YGs (raw) have been selling in the $40-60 range. Again, I'm basing these figures on the eBay SOLD LISTINGS feature but it does give you some indication of what the market is willing to pay. Not sure what a price guide would ask for but that's what people are actually buying these cards for on eBay.

Thank you for your input. Makes sense. I was thinking around $100, maybe a little north.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

I had a Marner and Matthews and Laine Canvas listed on ebay. I listed at BINs without BO hoping to get my price. Got my Price on the Laine and Marner. Marner sold for $55. Matthews didn't get sold so I listed it on auction. Still hoping I get my $170. So basically You're looking at around $120 plus the Marner

Thanks. Is your Matthews up for auction currently?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Yeah its on ebay now. Ends in Tuesday Night

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282589601359...84.m1555.l2649