Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2016-17 OPC Platinum Now on ePack

https://www.facebook.com/UpperDeck/p...54874285183951

This looks like a new parallel:

Bring on the Weber!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I will be updating my Wishlist with my Traxx needs, name is geschrocks33 on there for anyone who wishes to attempt to help me out!
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Opened one box on ePack.. hit a Laine auto, and I'm done. lol

Well that's a nice start & stop!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Those rainbow cards look excellent !
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

I was excited about this product being on epack. But the $96 price point was way too high. Add to that the fact that you don't get to keep your base rookies, and it's wait until next time for me. That is way too much for that product. The cards look great, but the cost is way too high. Kind of glad Hertl isn't in that product, now.

As expected, everyone is after Matthews. I guess people don't remember how much money they lost after combining all those McDavid YGs last year. People have way more money than memory, I guess.
    SHARKS and CAPITALS Fan +++ Tomas Hertl cards: 512 & counting Hidden Content ...... Hidden Content
    Whales: 03-04 Topps Pristine Die-Cut Gold Refractor #67 Sergei Gonchar (#/33)

just picked up a bobby ryan emerald surge on day one, have only seen one other on ebay.....i wasnt a big fan of epacks at first but have picked up three different cards now that i havent been able to find elsewhere
    Bobby Ryan PC
    1038/1151
    1/1's and Plates: 10

I was looking forward to see what trade you would give me that would top the

Backlund Exclusives Base card/Tkachuk Jersey you offered me for my Marner Exclusives YG back when Series 2 came out.

Guess the suspense will wait until next's year Series 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky94 View Post
    I was excited about this product being on epack. But the $96 price point was way too high. Add to that the fact that you don't get to keep your base rookies, and it's wait until next time for me. That is way too much for that product. The cards look great, but the cost is way too high. Kind of glad Hertl isn't in that product, now.

As expected, everyone is after Matthews. I guess people don't remember how much money they lost after combining all those McDavid YGs last year. People have way more money than memory, I guess.

Well in short order I've got two of the Weber parallels needed, including the Pinwheel or whatever it's called. Just need an Emerald Surge and it's mission accomplished!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by atruong317 View Post
    I was looking forward to see what trade you would give me that would top the

Backlund Exclusives Base card/Tkachuk Jersey you offered me for my Marner Exclusives YG back when Series 2 came out.

Guess the suspense will wait until next's year Series 1.

you must have really angered that guy ....

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Victor Mete, and
    Young Guns graded BGS 9.5.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast