Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    dasCardboard.eu (21)
    Country

Hi Robert
    No, i meant the College Team Miami Hurricanes.
    Please check shipping rates to europe first, before you start searching, to not waste your time, should they be too high for a trade.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions Detroit Pistons

You asked me about some Barry's I had before and I have some low end autos and patch autos too if interested, looking for Lions

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

Hi Robert
    Please check shipping rates to europe first, before you start searching, to not waste your time, should they be too high for a trade.

Let me check with post office and I will let you know. Also no Hurricanes that I know of....lol
    Last edited by shaqman1970; 08-15-2017 at 03:38 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You asked me about some Barry's I had before and I have some low end autos and patch autos too if interested, looking for Lions

I have a very large amount of Lions being that I am from Michigan. As far as the low end stuff I'm looking for players don't matter and whether game used or a combo of auto/GU is fine as well. I only ask that they be from 2010 and newer and in Pro uniform. No Press pass or Sage type products. Basically I would give you a total of everything I have inserts,Rc's, refractors, and parallels or #/d and then you would give me an offer for everything. If you have Barry cards I need I would take those first before taking the Low end stuff. Let me know what you would like to do.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any Marcus Mariota stuff? I still have those Barry inserts for you. Thanks.
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions Detroit Pistons

I have a very large amount of Lions being that I am from Michigan. As far as the low end stuff I'm looking for players don't matter and whether game used or a combo of auto/GU is fine as well. I only ask that they be from 2010 and newer and in Pro uniform. No Press pass or Sage type products. Basically I would give you a total of everything I have inserts,Rc's, refractors, and parallels or #/d and then you would give me an offer for everything. If you have Barry cards I need I would take those first before taking the Low end stuff. Let me know what you would like to do.

What Stafford stuff do you have?

SCF Rewards
    Country

What Stafford stuff do you have?

Tons of base, inserts and refractor cards. Nothing super expensive but some decent stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Season getting warmed up... who wants em

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi Robert

looks like for up to a four pound box cheapest is 34 bucks usa. I don't have a problem with that if you wanted to compensate for the shipping with extra GU/AU. Sound like something you want to do let me know.

Thanks, Robert

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See raiderscott's Items on eBay

Interested in Raiders Topps Chrome - got any?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast