Thread: Panini pantheon

Panini pantheon

i got this new card the other day of Brandin cooks,the box set i think its like $275.00 ,what i like about the card is he still has #10 ,but clearly its the patriots first card #24/25 i think the 14 of 25 would be a nice one as he has #14 now ,i dont think any player has had #14 since grogan for very long anyhow interesting set ,for pre season release,its comeing in the mail ,i thought it was a nice find script 1000,there is only like 8 players in the set from the pats brady white cooks a few others ,all supposed to be # under /149,other is the mirrior he has #14 ,does anyone think this will be a rare card ?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by scotty9x; 08-05-2017 at 01:32 PM.

Nice hit bud thanks for sharing.
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

Really nice card !
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

thank you got it today looks mint will have it graded soon ,enjoy the pre season? being new back to cards i have his rookie ticket jersey card 21/37 ,do you think a player card goes down when they go from a good team like the saints to a bit better team like the pats ,or just the fact that they change uniforms to much ,does this dis value the saints cards ,it kinda seems like it with what i see out there ,i notice when most guys change teams after just one year or 2 teams there cards seem to be worth nothing ,not this guy though ,like Deon lewis with a browns uniform Auto can be had for like $3.00,i got alot of new favorites now with cards got to like them all. the greats
    Last edited by scotty9x; 08-07-2017 at 11:48 PM.