Thread: New User - Hello All!

New User - Hello All!

Hello, my name is Will. I am just getting back into collecting, and since my friends have stopped collecting, I need people to trade with! I'm not exactly a hardcore collector, just buying retail packs and boxes from 2009-2015, and a bit this year. I mainly just have commons and some inserts here and there. A few cards of note: 2014 Kimbrel camo parallel (48/99), 2009 UD Andrew Brown (98/99), 2011 Topps Heritage Kershaw game-used memorabilia, 2014 Wainwright patch, and 2015 J.D. Martinez game-used memorabilia.
    I love the Reds and will trade for any Joey Votto card that I don't have. I also enjoy collecting rookie cards. Lastly, I am looking to swap some commons, I'm looking for 2016 base cards as I missed that year.

Thanks and I look forward to talking with all of you.

Will- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Thanks! I've actually got a couple hundred of cards from '74, '76, '77, not graded though.
    Last edited by WDKCards; 08-14-2017 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WDKCards View Post
    Thanks! I've actually got a couple hundred of cards from '74, '76, '77, not graded though.
    Will- Thanks, I am mostly looking to trade for graded cards. There is a vintage forum on the site.

Hey Will welcome to SCF! Enjoy!
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

Check out my next group break Hidden Content

Please like PrimeTime Football Breaks on Facebook!

Welcome to SCF and make sure to look around for good deals.
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, Jay Ajayi and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF Will, great to see you are enjoying yourself here!