Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

SOLVED: Complete list of all cards ever made of each team?

Hey everyone, I started making an excel spreadsheet using the info on Tradingcarddb, but that's very time consuming. Is there a source out there for an entire list of all Blues cards ever made? Preferably in Excel.

Thanks for the help!
    Last edited by Maggot; 12-05-2017 at 05:30 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks

From what I can see, there are 24,255 cards in total listed on B, however I can only view 100 per page lol. Unless you can find someone who can view 1000 per page that's only 25 pages and can be done fairly quickly. I could help you but this would take some time exporting into Excel.
    Last edited by mastermind; 08-15-2017 at 01:06 AM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

From what I can see, there are 24,255 cards in total listed on B, however I can only view 100 per page lol. Unless you can find someone who can view 1000 per page that's only 25 pages and can be done fairly quickly. I could help you but this would take some time exporting into Excel.

You can do 1,000 per page actually, but you'd need to sign up & subscribe.
    Last edited by creasecollector; 08-15-2017 at 07:29 AM.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues

Hmmm, not a fan of Beckett's price guides so I'd be hesitant to sign up for their service just to export the list. If it's the best option in the end I'll do it though.
    Thanks for the info!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues

I finally found the solution that did not involve Beckett.
    Go to your team's page on TradingCardDB. Here's the Blues: http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Team.cf...tName=&sBrand=
    Then click the little "Print" button. "Print" them as a PDF (save them on your computer). For the Blues, it was 9 different PDF files. Then use a free PDF to Excel converter - I found that this one was by far the best at formatting them correctly: https://pdftables.com/convert-pdf-to-excel
    After a very minor amount of cleanup I have an excel spreadsheet of all 23,000 Blues cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals

I realize it is a huge job, but if you want a COMPLETE list, you need to check multiple sources and compare the lists. A huge job for a team with at least 23K+ cards. When I started my California Seals collection I searched the DB, Beckett, SCF, and a couple other lists. Each list was different, sometimes by quite a bit. Each list also had mistakes (missing some cards, listing some cards as a Seals player when he wasn't, etc.). Some cards I only found by going through books of old cards at shows and finding a Seals card that wasn't listed anywhere. I ended up making my own list and came up with over 400 cards, when the longest list I found was less than 350. I had a really tough time with my list, and it was only 400 cards. With 23K, you are in for a tough time, depending on how complete you want it.

What I did find was the newer lists are far more complete and accurate since they were created with computers. Most of my problems were with the earlier Seals lists from the 60s/70s. Those do not seem to have ever been checked for accuracy, and once a list was created, nobody ever wasted the effort to update or fix. I did see a couple times where one list was copied by someone making another list, and they coppied all the mistakes, as well.

So Good Luck! You'll need it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues

Great advice. I noticed a few missing cards when taking a quick look, but getting the bulk of them listed out was the major hurdle. I'll worry about the onesie-twosie cards later on.