Thread: Back to Collecting...I Hope

Back to Collecting...I Hope

Hello, folks! My dad and I collected football cards together in the late 90's and early 2000's. His passing has brought me back to collecting and I have been reminded of how much I love it. Hoping to advance his Cowboys collection and My Titans collection. However, I am worried about funding this hobby, as that was why I left it in the first place because I am unwilling to shovel money into it. This is why I came to this forum in the first place: to hopefully get some guidance on how to fund this hobby. However, that will come in a separate long-winded post. Anyway, thanks for having me!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Kwade7575- Welcome to SCF! One of the great things about the hobby is you decide how much to spend and what to spend it on. Trading is a great way to get what yoy want or need without a lot of spending.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome to SCF! Being a part of a site like this will be a great way to get more for your money. You can strictly buy PC cards from other members and sell your extras, so it makes the hobby more enjoyable and worth it. Take care!
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

Sorry to hear about the loss of your father but welcome to the site
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Welcome to the site and best of luck with your PC !
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Welcome to SCF Kyle, enjoy yourself here and have fun! Please make sure to complete your profile so the tag can be removed.