Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Kris Bryant Auto/GU for trade

     
  1. #1

    Kris Bryant Auto/GU for trade

    Have this Kris Bryant for trade.

    Thanks,
    Billy


    2015 USA Baseball Stars and Stripes Game Gear Materials Signatures Longevity Ruby #56 Kris Bryant (/49) AU MEM - $200.00
    Freewebs:
    Hidden Content

    Photobucket:
    Hidden Content

  2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
  3. #2
    What are you looking for in trade? Thanks.

  4. #3
    What you collect?
    LMK Thanks
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar & Roberto Clemente New Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!
    My Bucket! Hidden Content
    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!! Hidden Content

  5. #4
    Looking for HOF Auto's, GU or Patch cards in return. Prefer a 1 for 1 trade, but might be willing to do 2 for 1 if something catches my eye.
    Freewebs:
    Hidden Content

    Photobucket:
    Hidden Content

  6. #5
    What about any of this cards?
    2008 UD Heroes Red Auto Mike Schmidt (#6/10) Phillies
    2008 Topps Update Ring of Honor 1954 World Series Champions Auto Monte Irvin #RHA-MI NY Giants
    2010 Topps National Chicle Autograph Carl Yastremski Auto #CY
    2005 U.D. Class of Cooperstown Johnny Bench Auto #CC-BE1 (#25/25) Reds
    2007 Exquisite Cal Ripken All Rookie Team Authentic Dual Autograph Cal Ripken Jr and Felix Pie #RAR-10 (#1/8)
    2007 Ultra Iron Man Signature Cal Ripken Auto (#8/10)

    LMK Thanks


    Quote Originally Posted by chavezforprez View Post
    Looking for HOF Auto's, GU or Patch cards in return. Prefer a 1 for 1 trade, but might be willing to do 2 for 1 if something catches my eye.
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar & Roberto Clemente New Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!
    My Bucket! Hidden Content
    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!! Hidden Content

  7. #6
    ersportcard -- I'm waiting to hear back from mberger718, but if we can't work out a deal I'll let you know. What value are you putting on this card?

    2008 UD Heroes Red Auto Mike Schmidt (#6/10) Phillies

    Thanks,
    Billy
    Freewebs:
    Hidden Content

    Photobucket:
    Hidden Content

  8. #7
    I have others from him #/25 and they are on the Range of $200.00 , sow I think that one would be on that range!!

    LMK what happen.
    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by chavezforprez View Post
    ersportcard -- I'm waiting to hear back from mberger718, but if we can't work out a deal I'll let you know. What value are you putting on this card?

    2008 UD Heroes Red Auto Mike Schmidt (#6/10) Phillies

    Thanks,
    Billy
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar & Roberto Clemente New Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!
    My Bucket! Hidden Content
    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!! Hidden Content

  9. #8
    I'll let you know.
    Freewebs:
    Hidden Content

    Photobucket:
    Hidden Content

  10. #9
    erssportcards -- These are the cards I'm interested in.

    2008 Topps Update Ring of Honor 1954 World Series Champions Auto Monte Irvin #RHA-MI NY Giants
    2010 Topps National Chicle Autograph Carl Yastremski Auto #CY
    2005 U.D. Class of Cooperstown Johnny Bench Auto #CC-BE1 (#25/25) Reds

    Thanks,
    Billy
    Freewebs:
    Hidden Content

    Photobucket:
    Hidden Content

  11. #10
    Those 3 are more Book value, Could you add something else? also did you have scan of the card?
    PLMK Thanks


    Quote Originally Posted by chavezforprez View Post
    erssportcards -- These are the cards I'm interested in.

    2008 Topps Update Ring of Honor 1954 World Series Champions Auto Monte Irvin #RHA-MI NY Giants
    2010 Topps National Chicle Autograph Carl Yastremski Auto #CY
    2005 U.D. Class of Cooperstown Johnny Bench Auto #CC-BE1 (#25/25) Reds

    Thanks,
    Billy
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar & Roberto Clemente New Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!
    My Bucket! Hidden Content
    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!! Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on