How do I unsubscribe to a certain thread's updates?

Help?

2. Kronozio
    I was just trying to figure that out myself last night...bump for help!
    Collecting higher end NHL RCs - Bo Horvat / Thatcher Demko / Brock Boeser / Elias Pettersson
    Collecting higher end NFL RCs - Chris Carson / Russell Wilson

Hidden Content

IMG_0342.PNG

If you click on thread tools you can subscribe to the thread. If you have can you unsubscribe to them? Lmk if that works.
    @sparty07

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Apologies for cluttering this thread with another similar question. @doniceage

I have not subscribed to a thread, but I have posted once and currently receive e-mail updates.

Is there a tool/option to stop receiving email updates from a particular thread? Keep in mind, I would like to retain e-mail notification for other threads.
    Collecting higher end NHL RCs - Bo Horvat / Thatcher Demko / Brock Boeser / Elias Pettersson
    Collecting higher end NFL RCs - Chris Carson / Russell Wilson

Hidden Content

Actually, 26crds is asking the more specific question that I was trying to get to. I have tried to compete in the Dave and Adams daily contest, but haven't in awhile, but I still get 8-15 emails a day from it.

Quote Originally Posted by 26CRDS View Post
    Apologies for cluttering this thread with another similar question. @doniceage

I have not subscribed to a thread, but I have posted once and currently receive e-mail updates.

Is there a tool/option to stop receiving email updates from a particular thread? Keep in mind, I would like to retain e-mail notification for other threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparty07 View Post
    Actually, 26crds is asking the more specific question that I was trying to get to. I have tried to compete in the Dave and Adams daily contest, but haven't in awhile, but I still get 8-15 emails a day from it.
    To the both of you. Try this:
    Hit the link to your notifications to see your pms. You will see to the left my settingand my account.
    IMG_0343.PNG
    Click on my settings and this will come up.
    IMG_0344.PNG
    Then click on the drop down button after default thread subscription.
    IMG_0345.PNG
    Choose do not subscribe and lmk if that works.
    @sparty07 @26CRDS
    Last edited by doniceage; 08-18-2017 at 03:43 AM.
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Click on UserCP top right corner . Click show all subscribed threads , should give you options on you want to do with them . If you post in a thread I believe it automatically subscribs you .